Rumor: Dez Bryant has "Ray Rice" Video to Be Released Tomorrow

BRAVEHEART123

The Clown Prince of Crime
My Question is: Why Now?

The Oppressor is attempting to finally break the bond between Black Man and Black Woman. The Oppressor wants to build up the Black Woman while tearing down the Black Man at the same time.

If this is true, Jerry needs to go ahead and franchise tag him. In BH123 Opinion however dealing with the Baltimore Ravens is a WHOLE different matter than dealing with the Dallas Cowboys.

Like I told my boy, I wouldn't be surprised if this turns out to be true. Dez was buck wild when he first came into the league. Jerry had to hire him a person security guard to insure he stayed out of trouble.

Lol...this video being released is different from the Ray Rice video fiasco.

1. The Dallas Cowboys and Drama really are not new to The Media.

Michael Irvin in the Hotel. Josh Brent in the Wreck. Joseph Randle Stealing. Even Jerry Jones and infamous Stripper Photo. The Impact of a Dez Video hitting a woman is already somewhat minimized because The Cowboys (and The Owner) have already been in the News. Not to mention Ray Rice is already in the Media. Ironically, these incidents may actually help Dez should a video come out.

2. Jerry Jones already made the NFL look foolish once before in court.

With all due respect to the other NFL Teams and Fans, Football Season is not complete without something in the Media about the Dallas Cowboys. The NFL cannot function properly without Dallas. TMZ is also dealing with a team that can buy them out of business. NFL knows good things never happen messing with the Cowboys Organization.

3. The Timing

Releasing something preseason would have more effect than releasing something in the offseason. This leaking out will actually also soften the blow and impact.

The Oppressor is attempting to finally break the bond between Black Man and Black Woman. The Oppressor wants to build up the Black Woman while tearing down the Black Man at the same time.

If this is true, Jerry needs to go ahead and franchise tag him. In BH123 Opinion however dealing with the Baltimore Ravens is a WHOLE different matter than dealing with the Dallas Cowboys.

You're a day late and a century short.

So let me get this straight, if there's a video that's Ray Rice-like..........how is he being torn down? He tore himself down by doing something that stupid..........IF....there's a video.

I think its gone to far....... These guys have to have some privacy, They are being judged like they are roll models or something... Everybody sitting around waiting and writing about a career ended tape... not injury but Tape...

NFL Media releases 2011 Wal-Mart incident report involving Dez Bryant

Posted by Mike Florio on February 26, 2015, 8:49 AM EST

I
n November, Ian Rapoport of NFL Media rattled off a laundry list of occasions when police were called to the home of Cowboys receiver Dez Bryant. The raw number of incidents — six — was troubling. But the content of each specific instance showed that, in isolation, they were nothing.

As mentioned last Friday, February 20, when I inadvertently let the cat out of the bag regarding the previously worst-kept secret among reporters covering the NFL, Rapoport’s overhyped Dez Bryant rap sheet was the result of a chase for a much bigger prize: The long-rumored video of an incident involving Dez Bryant doing something he shouldn’t have been doing.

Since Friday, much has been written and said about the rumored Dez Bryant video. As it turns out, the NFL was in possession of relevant evidence on the subject several days before I blurted out the existence of the rumor on 105.3 The Fan in Dallas.

In a letter dated February 17, the City of Lancaster, Texas police department produced to NFL Media via the Texas Public Information Act an incident/investigation report from July 2011 regarding a police response to the Lancaster Wal-Mart.

Read: http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...olving-dez-bryant/?ocid=Yahoo&partner=ya5nbcs

I wanted to tell him to delete this thread yesterday because all it does is add to the fire of condemning Dez in the court of public opinion

Here is the report of the "incident" (that they've known about since 2011 and there were NO arrest)

http://www.thescore.com/news/704284

Dez hangs out with my coworker a lot, that dude is mostly at home playing video games or at the gym playing basketball. If they following him for dirt they will be bored. He lives in a quiet neighborhood with old people so of course sometimes the call the cops

Back