Battle Cat being consoled after the turbulence

trDZbZ3ksp5+Fc1W46Q5ywADW58nerYs0180.jpg

Tigers about to get in some Bison azz

NHqkltUUw8MvBk9S7eXKyohjTasKGcGt0180.jpg

4 wide set about to drop a TD on Howard

ATLx-7X-3j1yKrWIjjcZ-mZvPIwhNi0O0180.jpg

SCOREBOARD!!!

See yall in Jackson!

Battle Cat needs a haircut and GR needs to get a new hat!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
seems as he was using TUSKEGEE LOGIC? There is NO WAY there are 50,000 at that game.

:idea: :idea: :idea:

At this point the score was 27-3 in the beginning of the 4th quarter. So the fans had bailed on the Howard side of the field.

The game was great. Wish I could've seen you guys there. Ran into Corey Bradford in the hotel. Dude had the phattest platinum and diamnd necklace I've ever seen. I don't think my house cost that much.

congrats on your win, way to go representing the SWAC.

I see people, 50,000 people. GR and JST are the only ones that can see them. :emlaugh:

For clarity I read on another post that Bisonmania.com had official attendance listed at 50K. There was a mass exodus after halftime. Everyone basically just got up and left the stadium. I knew the bands were a big draw but I didn't know they were that big.

I also have read that there were 50K in attendance. I have spoken with several alums from JSU that attended the game and they confirmed that the announce crowd was 50K. They even mentioned that alot of Howard fans left after halftime probably because it looked to them that the game was out of reach. The classic host also gave away 7k tickets to local high school students and we all know that those numbers are not included in the total attendance of paying customers.
I just got off the phone with a friend from Chicago who attended the game and left after halftime as well. She said the stadium was packed and after the Boom had clowned Howard on the field people were leaving....

So with the announced attendance and the 7K giveaway tickets the crowd was close to 60k...

JSU in Memphis will be at least 55K or more and a TV audience.

Lets see.... 2 games and already more than 100k will have witnessed the Tigers in action. plus the TV audience adds more....

I think that JSU should easily lead the I-AA in Attendance this year with the October scheduling proving to be all big games and they should all be well attended if weather holds up.

I can believe 50k to see these two play in ChiTown. There's a lot of HBCU grads in the windy city and JSU/Howard is a good draw.
I also believe a lot of folk left early to get the Labor Day weekend stated.

Congrats JSU for representing for the SWAC against the MEAC...they can't win in the midwest or anywhere else!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Damn, I missed it!

I missed this one, but I'll see you guys in Memphis! Oh, save a cold one for me.

Back