Psssst Laker Fans...

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Broom.jpg

A sweep in L.A.....:lmao:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
The moment Steve Blake's potential game-winning shot hit off the rim, various reactions ensued.

Once the Lakers' 77-75 Game 2 loss Wednesday to the Oklahoma City Thunder became official, Kobe Bryant looked frustrated Metta World Peace didn't pass him the ball. Most other teammates walked off the court with a solemn expression. Andrew Bynum, for some reason, left with a smile on his face.

You know, there's something just plain out funny about this comment. Who loses and still smiles? Who would do something like that?

James%20Bell%20with%20reporters.jpg

I mean, who takes pleasure in losing and smiles about it? I have no clue.

6a00d8341c506253ef0133f494ea7f970b-320wi

I mean, look at him looking up at the scoreboard while they losing and smiling. :smh:

You know, there's something just plain out funny about this comment. Who loses and still smiles? Who would do something like that?

James%20Bell%20with%20reporters.jpg

I mean, who takes pleasure in losing and smiles about it? I have no clue.

6a00d8341c506253ef0133f494ea7f970b-320wi

I mean, look at him looking up at the scoreboard while they losing and smiling. :smh:

Damm all ya'll with a index finger rotating round and round in your behinds. :lol:

But on the real, I want to know where all those Bynum defenders are now. I been telling ya'll for years that soft azz byotch should have been traded. Big 7 foot azz out on the perimiter trying to shoot 3 pointers and then laughing about it. :smh:

If that byotch ain't gone at the end of this season, I'm gonna boycot the LAKERS like I boycotted James Bell at JSU. :goof:

Man.... hath y'all no sympathy for us this moan'in? :confused: We hurt folks.

Where's SOG, Great One, and the rest? :confused: We need prayer vigil right about now. :smh:

Back