Principles over money

W, you just made me choke, lol
I had my sisters and friends lol this weekend, I said the exact same thing:weee::weee::weee:

hell I ain't playin...I'm trying to find a really NICE establishment right now. :emlaugh:

LOL @ Cee.

So Kendrick, you don't want money nor puddin? :confused: man did you get dropped on your head as a baby or something? :idea: Something ain't right lil bruh.

While obviously money is a necessary evil in our society for all sorts of reasons, I'm not motivated by it or desperate to acquire it. I don't care how much money someone offers me. I will never compromise my beliefs and principles for it. I couldn't live with myself if I did. Oh, and I want more than puddin.

Anybody can get that anytime anywhere for the most part. I could go to some place here (Chicago) or elsewhere and get that right now if I wanted to. But it would be cheapened and meaningless. I want something more valuable, meaningful and long lasting that's based on love rather than satisfying lustful desires. That's what I want. And I'm getting closer to discovering it.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
:lol:

Okay, Kendrick.

Two points on the topic:

1) Nobody is going to offer you double the money for the same or less work unless they plan to get rid of you later on. Especially, if you're rocking the boat by showing up or complaining about the higher ups. If you take that deal, start looking for a new job that day.

2) If the situation's so bad that you have to rock the boat, then, unless the boat wants to be rocked, it may be time to move on. I left a job where the managers and I didn't see eye-to-eye with little more than a dream, prayer and faith. And some good advice from a certain member of this board. While complaining about it to my dad, he also gave me some advice that his dad had given him in a similar situation: "Don't complain and stay. If you're going to complain, then be on your way." That was six years ago and ... let's just say ... I have had no desire or need to work on anyone else's job since.

Sometimes standing on principle does not mean settling for less. You never know. A better opportunity could be around the corner.

Last edited:
:lol:

Okay, Kendrick.

Two points on the topic:

1) Nobody is going to offer you double the money for the same or less work unless they plan to get rid of you later on. Especially, if you're rocking the boat by showing up or complaining about the higher ups. If you take that deal, start looking for a new job that day.

2) If the situation's so bad that you have to rock the boat, then, unless the boat wants to be rocked, it may be time to move on. I left a job where the managers and I didn't see eye-to-eye with little more than a dream, prayer and faith. And some good advice from a certain member of this board. While complaining about it to my dad, he also gave me some advice that his dad had given him in a similar situation: "Don't complain and stay. If you're going to complain, then be on your way." That was six years ago and ... let's just say ... I have had no desire or need to work on anyone else's job since.

Sometimes standing on principle does not mean settling for less. You never know. A better opportunity could be around the corner.

1. Oh, this guy wasn't even complaining/criticizing about the higher ups in his company. The suits thought he was too critical of the company's "business partners" and some of their decisions that he felt negatively affected the community. That's where the grievance started. LOL

1. Oh, this guy wasn't even complaining/criticizing about the higher ups in his company. The suits thought he was too critical of the company's "business partners" and some of their decisions that he felt negatively affected the community. That's where the grievance started. LOL

Still, he's rocking the boat and putting company in a bad light. They are not going to put up with that too long without doing something about it. That's my point.

That offering him double his salary is just hush money like ThrowForSix said. Just to get him to shut up until they get rid of him.

Still, he's rocking the boat and putting company in a bad light. They are not going to put up with that too long without doing something about it. That's my point.

That offering him double his salary is just hush money like ThrowForSix said. Just to get him to shut up until they get rid of him.

Basically.

Back