Prairie View vs Southern at Tully Stadium?

Status
Not open for further replies.
WalkWitaPanther said:
I'm confused.................isn't this our home game? Who gives a damn if SU folks don't come? I know I don't. I mean I live in the heart of Jaguar Nation, and damn near all of my friends are Jags, but I could care less if none of their azzes show up. I know I'll be there as a football fan to support MY TEAM.

And we wonder why people don't respect the fans of SWAC football. We wonder why people think that the actual football game means nothing to us. DAMN SHAME. :splat: :splat: :splat:
Everyone should agree! :nod: :nod:

Fiyah said:
No one says you can't take seat cushions in, I know when we play at home I always take mine with me. Them aluminum seats ain't soft during the day or night. I had one with me at Mumford for that same reason.
It's not a question of soft or hard,it's HEAT..I hate when SU play's a 1pm game in Sept.or Oct..But you guy's have fun..:swink:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
OnlySU said:
It's not a question of soft or hard,it's HEAT..I hate when SU play's a 1pm game in Sept.or Oct..But you guy's have fun..:swink:

I will.........

WalkWitaPanther said:
I'm confused.................isn't this our home game? Who gives a damn if SU folks don't come? I know I don't. :splat: :splat: :splat:

Thank You.....

OnlySU said:
I will! :nod: But just like some people said....They are going to have plenty of folks out their! :nod: It's not like I haven't been in heat before. :rolleyes:

OnlySU,

PV ticket office may care

Trust me! Prairie View A & M Athletics does not make a tremendous amount of revenue of the Southern match-up. If athletic administrators are not careful in terms of putting the game in a venue that may provide a greater amount of luxury to all fans involve, but cost more than the number of fans in attendance, there are several occasions of late that the department has lost revenue.

Unfortunately, many individuals are not acutely aware of the intimate details that are involved in a different organizations management function to generate revenue on an event. Fortunately for Southern University, they have a decent size football facility (that they are seeking to renovate at some point) on campus that dictates how they would like to run their athletic department and are not influenced by outside forces that think other wise.

Man the game can be played in HELL and we know the outcome..PV is going to get paid because SU is in town and PV believes they have a better team! Why don't PV just rent out MUMFORD for the weekend? Or do a double-header with the GSU-UH game? which basically what this is turning out to be..

PVJaguar,

These options were carefully visisted and reviewed.

Why don't PV just rent out MUMFORD for the weekend?

Travel cost, lodging, and meals would not make that very feasible financial decision.

Or do a double-header with the GSU-UH game?

The University of Houton athletic administration (athletic director) was not interested in the consultation of a double header.

Jafus (Thinker) said:
PVJaguar,

These options were carefully visisted and reviewed.

Travel cost, lodging, and meals would not make that very feasible financial decision.

The University of Houton athletic administration (athletic director) was not interested in the consultation of a double header.

thanks Jafus....good luck at the game..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back