Prairie View A&M at Southern: Game Updates - 6:00pm CT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Wow. No Defense at all.............PV.............I'm speechless man. Speechless.

And now your FG kicker decides to make a FG in overtime? Wow!!!

BOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!

JAGS WINS!!!!

:jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump:

OK, I heard extra protection by the announcer and then the TD pass. I would assume that extra protection would mean that there might have been extra pass defenders. Anyway, I would love to see the highlights. It sounded like a quick pass for a touchdown. Or I wonder how wide open was the receiver.

OK, I heard extra protection by the announcer and then the TD pass. I would assume that extra protection would mean that there might have been extra pass defenders. Anyway, I would love to see the highlights. It sounded like a quick pass for a touchdown. Or I wonder how wide open was the receiver.

Lol when Moon says extra protection he means there's a back in the backfield blocking.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I know this for sure. Two schools in the Texas A&M University System do not have defenses that can make a play when a play needs to be made.

Ball Game 62-59

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 4

This is more points than the JSU-Alabama State game from 2001 when the score was 61-58 but our points were scored in regulation... not OT and both teams were pretty good. These two teams tonight are pretty bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back