OMG! Bama St. (MIDDLE FINGER) makes it on PTI

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I just read on another forum where Earl Howard was dismissed from the team as soon as the coaches found out about the incident and the coaches have issued an apology.

Texas Southern Fan said:
What are y'all talking about? Who did what with their middle finger?

The videocamera man had a shot of Bama States bench at the end of the game, the Bama St players saw himself on the jumbotron and stuck the camera man a bird... everybodyin the arena saw in the jumbotron and it was on national tv during the game.

DAHILL said:
I just read on another forum where Earl Howard was dismissed from the team as soon as the coaches found out about the incident and the coaches have issued an apology.
Spivery is a stand up guy.
:tup:

I saw it too. Came over here to get the name of the dude so that I can post it on meacfans.com.

PTI comes on around 12 again tonight. Talk about dumb a move...smh... :retard:

MACBFAC said:
His ass wasn't contributing to the team anyway.You just don't do that kind of crap.....

I agree...Earl Howard was a non-contributing factor anyway. He was just taking up space on the bench anyway. Spivery did the right thing by kicking his butt off of the team.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
That wasn't the only thing I witnessed at the tournament that didn't fit well with me. There was a player from Southern, and I can't remember which one it was, but at the end of the game against ASU, he took the ball and lunged it high up in the air and it went towards the stands almost hitting someone. Fortunately, most of the folks sitting in the vicinity were able to get a full view of where the ball was going and had a heads-up in effect. Come to find out later that the ball just barely missed hitting out of all people, Coach Grant's wife. I was told that Southern's locker room at the end of the game was not the happiest of all places to be because Coach Grant was so furious at the player and that they almost got into it. Totally dumb on that players part.

i saw it on tv when it happened! Im sure dude is really looking stupid now lol:emlaugh:

earl you dumbazz! you should have just covered your face with a towel if you was that mad to be shown on the loser bench

Props to Coach Rob Spivery and THE ALABAMA STATE HORNETS and ASU in general for their quick appropriate action in handling this matter! :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup:

Sting said:
Pardon The Interruption it comes on ESPN.

:shame: I saw the game, and I was hoping he was trying to get something out of his eye. The announcers were cool about it. But I guess the producers in the truck saw it. I do feel sorry for the kid. His emotions got the best of him. I hope he learns from this.

I dont think they should kick him off....run his ass until he quits.... there are other things you could do besides kick him off. He jus stuck a bird, he didnt punch a player.... Question... if this would have been a starter averaging 20 points a game and returning for his senior year, would he have got kicked off? Hell no.

DAHILL said:
... Question... if this would have been a starter averaging 20 points a game and returning for his senior year, would he have got kicked off? Hell no.
To use your words from yesterday.....

"if, if, if"

It's real easy to say what if....

and it's useless to do it.

Im just saying there are much more worst things to get kicked off a team for than sticking a bird. IMO that is less than missing class, getting a tech, smoking week, having girls in your room, etc. This was basically Spivery's chance at getting a sorry player of the team. Buddy is going to find something to snitch on now... about to turn into a Clarett case lol

Actually Dahill, You can't blame Spivery for kicking him off the team. Not only was he not contributing but he was seen on his cell phone during a few games.

Back