Non-Greeks Stepping/Party Hopping

SIR_GRAM

Legend
How do you all as Pan Hellinic Council members feel about this when you seen or saw Non Greek lettered orgs stepping on campus, or Honorary Orgs stepping/ party hopping on campus or at a probate?

I mean Im a member of KKPSI(Band frat) and I mean I know where Honorary and all, but we are our own people. We have our own stepping style and moves.
We have our own IDENTITY, and plus we are known for being the BEST steppers on the YARD.

SO i guess we, KKPSI are a excluded?

Its SOOO funny how Ques dont like nobody steppin at there Parties. But AT EVERYBODIES GREEK PARTY MOMMA'S Party, they steppin, bumpin people out the way, chantin, pickin girls up settin them on they face....

oooo an dont let it be KKPSI steppin at there party, OOOO its some mess then...
We get it all the time..

oooo an dont let it be KKPSI steppin at there party, OOOO its some mess then...
We get it all the time..

I honestly dont care.

And real talk in St. Louis if KKPsi started stepping no one would recognize you from the Phi Beta Sigma anyway (Unless you went to a HBCU with a marching band at it).

Dont flatter yourself.

I honestly dont care.

And real talk in St. Louis if KKPsi started stepping no one would recognize you from the Phi Beta Sigma anyway (Unless you went to a HBCU with a marching band at it).

Dont flatter yourself.

Don't you flatter yourself.

I've seen some PSI who would put some Pan-Hell frats to shame when it comes to stepping. I've seen it done.
If people didn't know who PSI was before, after seeing them step, they'll dayum sure know afterwards.

Don't you flatter yourself.

I've seen some PSI who would put some Pan-Hell frats to shame when it comes to stepping. I've seen it done.
If people didn't know who PSI was before, after seeing them step, they'll dayum sure know afterwards.

Had nothing to do with you against us (mentality).

I simply stated in my region/city no one would know who KKPsi was unless they went to a HBCU that had a marching band. They would probably think you were some Sigmas/Zetas just by the primary Blue color and the hand signal.

Newsflash.....Everyone that went to college doesnt know about KKPsi/TBS specific and/or NPHC in General. Dont be offended cause people are ignorant of your organization.

'nother NEWSFLASH: Black Greek organizations do more than just "Step". :rolleyes: That seems to be important to non NPHC orgs with Blacks in them when being comparted to the Pan Hel.

I simply stated in my region/city no one would know who KKPsi was unless they went to a HBCU that had a marching band. They would probably think you were some Sigmas/Zetas just by the primary Blue color and the hand signal.

Newsflash.....Everyone that went to college doesnt know about KKPsi/TBS specific and/or NPHC in General. Dont be offended cause people are ignorant of your organization.

'nother NEWSFLASH: Black Greek organizations do more than just "Step". :rolleyes: That seems to be important to non NPHC orgs with Blacks in them when being comparted to the Pan Hel.

Oooooooook. :lol:
I'm really not offended when people don't recognize KKPsi and TBS.

And I'm not naive to what contributions Pan Hel orgs make in the community, Sonny. :lol: I am college-educated. And though I'm not apart of a Pan Hel org, I've been surrounded by it all my life. Both my parents (Omega and AKA) are active in their orgs.

Oooooooook. :lol:
I'm really not offended when people don't recognize KKPsi and TBS.

And I'm not naive to what contributions Pan Hel orgs make in the community, Sonny. :lol: I am college-educated. And though I'm not apart of a Pan Hel org, I've been surrounded by it all my life. Both my parents (Omega and AKA) are active in their orgs.

All to the good.

And REAL TALK I AM OFFENDED when people dont know who the QUEZ are.
Im like "DAMN have I not put enough Scholarship money in these kids hands over the past 7 years for yall not to know the Royal Purple & Old Gold????"
:xeye:
:D

Like I said its about where you are. Im sure in the ATL if KKPsi/TBS through a party it would be no doubt that the surrounding area/populus would know who you were and could differenciate you from any other org.
I know the difference between KKPsi and PBS and that's just cause I went to AAMU and was around both orgs and know "how" they step/hop/stroll.

All to the good.

And REAL TALK I AM OFFENDED when people dont know who the QUEZ are.
Im like "DAMN have I not put enough Scholarship money in these kids hands over the past 7 years for yall not to know the Royal Purple & Old Gold????"
:xeye:
:D

Like I said its about where you are. Im sure in the ATL if KKPsi/TBS through a party it would be no doubt that the surrounding area/populus would know who you were and could differenciate you from any other org.
I know the difference between KKPsi and PBS and that's just cause I went to AAMU and was around both orgs and know "how" they step/hop/stroll.

Ummmmmm, who is PBS? I don't know them. :lol:

How do you all as Pan Hellinic Council members feel about this when you seen or saw Non Greek lettered orgs stepping on campus, or Honorary Orgs stepping/ party hopping on campus or at a probate?

I mean Im a member of KKPSI(Band frat) and I mean I know where Honorary and all, but we are our own people. We have our own stepping style and moves.
We have our own IDENTITY, and plus we are known for being the BEST steppers on the YARD.

SO i guess we, KKPSI are a excluded?

WHO?

:gift:

I dunno, it must be one of them things where ya'll are, because when we go to anybody's party, we hop. It doesn't matter. I generally don't care if other non-greek orgs step or not. I just see it as a form of flattery to see the track team try to do party hops. When you get older you usually mellow out.

You have to remember Kappa Kappa Psi is a band fraternity and the services we render outside the college campus is within the band community. I personally give a percussion clinic for a few friends that are band directors. I've heard of some frats and sorors giving summer band camps to high schoolers interested in college band. There's more substance to KKPsi and TBS than steppin.
no offense taken!!!

You have to remember Kappa Kappa Psi is a band fraternity and the services we render outside the college campus is within the band community. I personally give a percussion clinic for a few friends that are band directors. I've heard of some frats and sorors giving summer band camps to high schoolers interested in college band. There's more substance to KKPsi and TBS than steppin.
no offense taken!!!

All good.

:D :tup:

Back