NCAA Basketball Firings, Hirings and Retiring 2022

View: https://twitter.com/MVSUFanatics/status/1504501167187009545?s=20&t=SBDEn0QoEMRQKyt7j3UYcg

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
She’s given so much to basketball - I’d imagine she’s not going to stray to far away from the game. Hopefully we’ll see her on TV as an analyst or who knows, as a coach in the NBA.

I'm gonna miss her interactions with Valley fans who get on her for being out of the coaches box and the refs be like "they're right" and all she can do is smile and get back in for a minute lol

And yeah she definitely needs to be on someone's TV as an analyst

276127152_4880980135322686_7477290724951315797_n.jpg

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Hey i liked her energy!

I personally have nothing against her. She was always cordial to me but I think after she let Kristy walk to JSU after her and Angela grind that team to the SWAC tourney and almost beat SU, that was the beginning of the end for her. While Kristy was at JSU getting a title, the two "leaders" she recruited basically quit on her and tried to get others to do the same

As I said a few times before, she could never recruit bigs not getting any quality bigs until her last year. She was an East coast person with no deep south ties and at a place like Valley, that is a killer (and let's not factor in the lack of schollies the first 3 years). She is a good coach but not a good fit for Valley. You put her as part of a staff and she would work

Back