NCAA 2006 roster requests.....

FAIRDALE KINGS

Greetings...

I am a XBOX roster editor for EA Sports NCAA 2006 and my rosters can be downloaded from my website FKrosters.com

NCAA%202006%20box%20art.jpg

I have been releasing accurate team rosters on a national scale for the past four years. Last year I visited these same forums and received a lot of information that helped identify the current players on each roster. This year I was included into the EA Sports Community Leaders Program because of the work I have done with the XBOX rosters in the past. And because I have had the game since June 30th I have already completed the div. 1-A rosters and those are available for download from my site. Also, I have almost completed the 1-AA roster file but I have limited depth chart and roster information for the teams from the SWAC conference. And I have completely no information for Mississippi Valley State. With the ability to actually create players for the 1-AA teams this year I should be able to make the rosters much more accurate then EA Sports was able to accomplish and may make the game that much more enjoyable for the followers of 1-AA football.

Last year Ralph Wallace and the members of these forums were able to forward me great information concerning their respective schools and I hope that I will be able to obtain similar information this year. For anyone that has information please forward it fairdalekings@msn.com

And for anyone that is seeking xbox rosters please visit my website: FKrosters.com

I'll e-mail you PV's roster and depth chart but I bought a action replay card and the rosters don't work and I only get 5 files in my zip file..I tried all the solutions you suggested on the site

I switched out the card and used a microsoft card instead but the software won't let me drag the rosters onto the microsoft card...

the band fan said:
I'll e-mail you PV's roster and depth chart but I bought a action replay card and the rosters don't work and I only get 5 files in my zip file..I tried all the solutions you suggested on the site

I switched out the card and used a microsoft card instead but the software won't let me drag the rosters onto the microsoft card...

There should only be 5 files in the .zip file:

TitleMeta.xbx
TitleImage.xbx
SaveMeta.xbx
saveimage.xbx
Ros1A-FKing06

But you shouldn't have to open the .zip file

Save the roster file to your desktop. Drag the file directly into the Memory Card window of the Action Replay dashboard. THe Memory card icon should turn orange. And then remove the memory card.

If you continue to have problems you are more than welcome to mail me your Action Replay memory card and I will save the roster directly to that memory card.... By the time I receive the memory card I should have the 1-AA and Historic rosters completed.

GRAM4LIFE said:
I know you...

Fellas, Fellas... what's going Gram, Dr. Freeze.. yes I'm on here ready to talk much smack come start of the season. Trying to get my game on... I'll check out this site and see what's up with the rosters

Back