NBA Playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Boston vs Atlanta

All I know is that I just got back home about an hour ago and Philips Areaa was "crazy". A new
attendance record (over 20,000) was set Friday night. The place was electric and I am proud
of "my" Hawks. Whether they win or lose game "7", they have won over some new fans with their playoff play...:tup:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop

wallpaper_kg_term_mvp_1024768.jpg

I was cussin the whole time Boston was going down the floor... didnt ATL learn from MEMPHIS... yeah he missed it BUT they should have fouled.'

btw that had to be the most Black folks sittin courside I eva seen at a NBA game on tv lol

I bet you were cussing the whole game today ey?..lol j/p

basically how it is...ATL is like the melting pot in the South....everybody from every other city wants to move to ATL as soon as they can lol... even alot of New Yorkers. ATL is the NYC of the SouthEast.

That is starting to change tho...people started migrating to ATL back in the late 80's. Now those people have kids who have grown up in ATL. I have a neice who moved there at age 5 and she don't even claim Mississippi no mo.... :lmao:

~snicker~

PJ, folks still ain't gettin' it... CP3 is the truth...*lol*

Naw CL just have folk like Jayrob who tries to do his best to tear down someone he feel is a threat to Kobe.. it's actually pathetic...CP3 is fugging great, that isht has nothing to do with Kobe.. But he want to sit here and act like none of these NBA teams see what he see.. "You have to force Chris Paul this way".. smh.. this boy is crazy... Even the World CHAMPS coach said..."Chris Paul makes the basketball court an organized play ground".. fugg what JayRob is yelling...
CP3 is the truth..

Naw CL just have folk like Jayrob who tries to do his best to tear down someone he feel is a threat to Kobe.. it's actually pathetic...CP3 is fugging great, that isht has nothing to do with Kobe.. But he want to sit here and act like none of these NBA teams see what he see.. "You have to force Chris Paul this way".. smh.. this boy is crazy... Even the World CHAMPS coach said..."Chris Paul makes the basketball court an organized play ground".. fugg what JayRob is yelling...
CP3 is the truth..

I never said that Paul wasn't a good player. If I did, show me. Simply said the man goes to his right 90 percent of the time instinctively. Instinctively, I've seen Iverson, Kobe, Nash and other quality players go to their left instinctively, but not Paul. Sue me if you want to, but that's what I've seen.

I know you saw yesterday what I've been talking about, but your ego won't allow you to say it.

I never said that Paul wasn't a good player. If I did, show me. Simply said the man goes to his right 90 percent of the time instinctively. Instinctively, I've seen Iverson, Kobe, Nash and other quality players go to their left instinctively, but not Paul. Sue me if you want to, but that's what I've seen.

I know you saw yesterday what I've been talking about, but your ego won't allow you to say it.

The problem is, you don't really know what to look for...
You be in NIT-picking mode when it comes to any player besides Kobe...Dude ain't go a whole season being a top contender for MVP for no reason... DUDE use the court like it is his play ground...If you watch him, he covers the whole dayum court opening up plays for his team mates...How the fug you going to stop him if you don't know if he is going to shot or make an assist.... you worrying about what side he goes to.. he get the job done.. OBVIOUSLY it ain't as simple as YOU think it is to stop him...he goes to the side he is allowed to go to make the best play.. if he can go right and never have to go left to keep getting his player and him open looks why go to the left...(Just brought that up to shut up your silly nit-picking because CP3 USES the WHOLE floor to his advantage)...

CP3 ain't just GOOD, LEGIT basketball experts were ready to give him MVP over your friend KOBE so he is obviously better than you trying to make him out to be..

And no I ain't see what you were talking about.. I saw him leading his team to victory making a ton of GREAT plays... Why don't you list Kobe faults and stop hating on someone that could have took the MVP from Kobe...

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back