NBA Playoffs - 2nd Round

Status
Not open for further replies.
First he cried and begged for Phil Jackson to be fired, then Shaq, then he wanted to leave, now I'm waiting to see what's gonna happen when he doesn't win the title. :lmao::lmao:

Oh, now you've upped the stakes I see, once your boy couldn't win the MVP?! You are so transparent dude, it's not even funny. Once they win the title, then what will you do, raise it to two, then three.....?

Phil IS there, so somebody's misinformed as usual.

Oh, now you've upped the stakes I see, once your boy couldn't win the MVP?! You are so transparent dude, it's not even funny. Once they win the title, then what will you do, raise it to two, then three.....?

Phil IS there, so somebody's misinformed as usual.

I've been saying that The Lakers were gonna lose and who said that Kobe wasn't gonna win MVP? I said that CP3 deserves it more (watch that goes over your head again).

Where the hell were you in 2004? Aren't you a Lakers fan? Phil wasn't there then, Rudy T was because of Kobe's batching. Kobe even tried to get coach K from duke to coach the Lakers :lol: :lol: You need to read Phil's book called The Last Season. He says in there how horrible a teammate Kobe was and he even called Kobe uncoachable.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
PJ,

Shaq has said himself that the story of Kobe wanting him gone was fostered by the team and not Kobe.

I've been saying that The Lakers were gonna lose and who said that Kobe wasn't gonna win MVP? I said that CP3 deserves it more (watch that goes over your head again).

Where the hell were you in 2004? Aren't you a Lakers fan? Phil wasn't there then, Rudy T was because of Kobe's batching. Kobe even tried to get coach K from duke to coach the Lakers :lol: :lol: You need to read Phil's book called The Last Season. He says in there how horrible a teammate Kobe was and he even called Kobe uncoachable.

Dude Phil was upset with the front office and was leaving anyway. Shaq wanted more money and Buss was not paying it. Funny How Phil found his way back to the team quicker that gnats on dog ish...SMH
Kobe has made some mistakes but you mofos will not let it be. Ryan Perlleroux could murder someone and you would still have his back but oh Kobe can't be young and make mistakes..

Dude Phil was upset with the front office and was leaving anyway. Shaq wanted more money and Buss was not paying it. Funny How Phil found his way back to the team quicker that gnats on dog ish...SMH
Kobe has made some mistakes but you mofos will not let it be. Ryan Perlleroux could murder someone and you would still have his back but oh Kobe can't be young and make mistakes..

Here you go with that crap. When Kobe was accused of rape I didn't jump the gun like you and your boy Jrob and ASSume he was guilty. That's the problem with ya'll. If people were on message boards saying anybody other than Kobe does drugs ya'll would probably believe it.

Yeah Shaq wanted more money but Kobe wanted Shaq gone and had asked to play the free agent market. Phil told Mitch K that either he went or Kobe went.

Here you go with that crap. When Kobe was accused of rape I didn't jump the gun like you and your boy Jrob and ASSume he was guilty. That's the problem with ya'll. If people were on message boards saying anybody other than Kobe does drugs ya'll would probably believe it.

Yeah Shaq wanted more money but Kobe wanted Shaq gone and had asked to play the free agent market. Phil told Mitch K that either he went or Kobe went.

Kobe playing the free market is not an indication of a request for Shaq to be gone. Shaq (the other main piece) said himself that Kobe had nothign to do with him being traded... that those in the front office lied to both of them to make themselves look good.

Kobe playing the free market is not an indication of a request for Shaq to be gone. Shaq (the other main piece) said himself that Kobe had nothign to do with him being traded... that those in the front office lied to both of them to make themselves look good.

Jag4Life he can't hear you. He beleives everything the media prints..Yet Shaq said it out his mouth and he still beleives the media...

Now that I can believe because Jerry Buss and Mitch K looked really foolish.

Dude, if Phil said that he put words in the book to sell it, why would he lie about it? Second of all, if Kobe was "uncoachable", why did he return to the LAKERS, of all teams? There were several teams he could've gone to, but lo and behold, he gravitated right BACK to the "uncoachable" player named Kobe.

Now how do you sound?

Dude, if Phil said that he put words in the book to sell it, why would he lie about it? Second of all, if Kobe was "uncoachable", why did he return to the LAKERS, of all teams? There were several teams he could've gone to, but lo and behold, he gravitated right BACK to the "uncoachable" player named Kobe.

Now how do you sound?

Show me where Phil said that.

Why did he return to the Lakers? 1. Jennie Buss 2. Money

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Sorta like you're looking right about now.:smh:

You didn't even know that Phil left the Lakers and you're a so called fan. You have a list of people that won't talk sports with you because of your ignorance. 99.9% of the time you look foolish (thanks Bell) and you can round that off.

You didn't even know that Phil left the Lakers and you're a so called fan. You have a list of people that won't talk sports with you because of your ignorance. 99.9% of the time you look foolish (thanks Bell) and you can round that off.

Some folks just lie just to be lying. What person alive didn't know Jackson had left the Lakers? Are you serious or just this dense?

As far as folks talking to me about sports, you ever hear me complain? Duuhhhh!! Why are you concerned about who talks and who don't anyway? Sounds kind of girlish to me that you would even bring up such a lame thing.
You're talking, so just worry about you and leave the other folks alone.

Some folks just lie just to be lying. What person alive didn't know Jackson had left the Lakers? Are you serious or just this dense?

As far as folks talking to me about sports, you ever hear me complain? Duuhhhh!! Why are you concerned about who talks and who don't anyway? Sounds kind of girlish to me that you would even bring up such a lame thing.
You're talking, so just worry about you and leave the other folks alone.

I feel sorry for you bruh. I really don't realize what you type.

You wanna talk about girlish? Read all of your posts about Kobe. When you talk about him you sound like a 14 year old girl who cries when Kobe makes a layup. :lol: :lol:

I feel sorry for you bruh. I really don't realize what you type.

You wanna talk about girlish? Read all of your posts about Kobe. When you talk about him you sound like a 14 year old girl who cries when Kobe makes a layup.

Dude, that's just being a loyal fan, you know, like loyal Southern fans are to their teams. If that's girlish, then you got me, but I could give a rat's azz about who talks to you about sports and who doesn't. That's none of my business. You worry bout you and I'll worry about me.

Dude, that's just being a loyal fan, you know, like loyal Southern fans are to their teams. If that's girlish, then you got me, but I could give a rat's azz about who talks to you about sports and who doesn't. That's none of my business. You worry bout you and I'll worry about me.

FOOL!! When attened SU and graduated from there why shouldn't we have pride?!?!

Did you ever play for the Lakers?!?! Did you play on Kobe high school, park team?...

How you going to compare us being loyal to SU versus you being LOYAL to KOBE?!!?!? WTF?!?!?!

OK...let us get back to the NBA Playoffs discussion...

Game 2
Cleveland vs. Boston
New Orleans vs. San Antonio

OK...let us get back to the NBA Playoffs discussion...

Game 2
Cleveland vs. Boston
New Orleans vs. San Antonio

Boston up 2 - 0 but they looking kind of suspect in the play-offs.. A lot of folk even myself thought the West could fight all they want because one of the 2 best teams in the east was going to take it.. Right it don't really look like that any more...right now Lakers, Hornets, Pistons and Celtics look like can either take it if Utah don't show any life in Utah when they go back there for game 3...

The way I see it....Lebron fugg around and score, atleast, 45 in game 3. I expect him to go "Game 5 in Detroit". Will they win? For the sake of a good serious...I hope so. But, Bron Bron gotta get some help.

For the Magic...it's simple. Lose Game 3 and that's wraps. Which is good for everyone outside of Detroit and Orlando.

Back in SA...I expect the Champs to get back on it. They'll be able to be more physical at home...and, that's right in the SA's wheel-house.

Same deal for Utah. I know, first hand, how things change from your house to Utah. So, if it's seemed like a cakewalk, so far, in LA....it's about to be flipped in Salt Lake. I expect Kobe to be going into Game 4 with some kind of bruise or sprain that occured in Game 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back