NAIA bans transgender athletes from women's sports

That opens the door to what you see now. I saw this coming years ago.
Im not disputing the door thing but I think we can have balance. They should go through normal drug testing like everyone else but I think we can find a way and have found ways to let natural women compete in men's leagues if they are able to. Personally, I don't put my daughter into co-ed sports but she may decide she wants to go for something like that one day

It is not about numbers fellas....DAYUM!

If it was not about numbers-why wasn't this decided a LONG time ago and not when the GOP decided to go after a segment of people-who are not in large number in sports?

It's not about common sense it's about REMOVING competition for a certain set of kids. Just like we saw with affirmative action. Someone's kid lost a spot on a team to a trans athlete and got mad about it.

A ruling of restricting trans athletes to co-ed sports would have solved all this a long time ago.

If it was not about numbers-why wasn't this decided a LONG time ago and not when the GOP decided to go after a segment of people-who are not in large number in sports?

It's not about common sense it's about REMOVING competition for a certain set of kids. Just like we saw with affirmative action. Someone's kid lost a spot on a team to a trans athlete and got mad about it.

A ruling of restricting trans athletes to co-ed sports would have solved all this a long time ago.
Because some people could not see far enough down the road to see the can of worms they were opening.

Out of thousands it's probably what? Under 10?
Why are stuck on there being a number? How many would be too many? Suppose your daughter had to compete against a man who decided to be a woman (surgically because biologically he is still a male).

Honestly i dont know. I just know a few won their state level meets and it made news

In Connecticut

Two boys who ran as boys the previous semester ran against girls and shattered all the state records. Some biological girls ended up suing

Why are stuck on there being a number? How many would be too many?
Because it would give some context and perspective to understand the NAIA’s ruling. Do we know what the impact, if any, trans athletes competing against non-trans athletes had in NAIA? We’re people complaining about it? We’re there any issues at all. It doesn't seem like the NAIA has provided those answers.

Also, potential trans athletes are getting get cut off at the knees with several states banning gender-affirming care. It takes years to fully transition, and it's costly to do it to the point where testing shows you're producing enough testosterone not to get benched from competing like that South African sprinter.

Personally, I think this is just a distraction from further attempts to limit women's reproductive rights.

Also, potential trans athletes are getting get cut off at the knees with several states banning gender-affirming care. It takes years to fully transition, and it's costly to do it to the point where testing shows you're producing enough testosterone not to get benched from competing like that South African sprinter.

Personally, I think this is just a distraction from further attempts to limit women's reproductive rights.
They are not....forget it.

Back