Most intimidating home crowd

MightyDog said:
As I read this, I cannot help but to think that then came AAMU and ended the old SWAC and created a New Big Three.

Poor MD...you dont have a clue do you.... you should go to more than just A&M games....then you might understand. lol.

JROCK said:
Man you are talking about a ...............Classic! That doggone Sean Wallace for as small as he was played like a monster!

Sean was short but not small...lol. He was a killer on receivers.

NOISE TALKA said:
Poor MD...you dont have a clue do you.... you should go to more than just A&M games....then you might understand. lol.

LOL...........MD knows "what time it is." We had a "classic" with them only two years ago. The story went like this :lol:...............A couple of their players told the Huntsville Times in 2003 they were "not impressed" with The Football Jaguars. When they arrived in Baton Rouge, the entire city harrassed them from hotels to restaurants and last but not least at "The Ace." The crowd was hype, televison folk hyped and both teams. Southern proceeded to lambaste them in avenging a Circle City loss and gave them their real first taste of that "Good Ole Southern Spirit!" :lol:

CLASSIC!!! Y'all see why I love my Alma Mater! :lol:

For any HBCU in basketball I'm gonna go with Winston-Salem State. There Crowd sells Out LJVM arena. :scared: :scared: :scared: (Same arena Wake Forest plays in) and never lets up on anything.....And I went to Hampton so what does that tell you.

I would avoid playing them at home when-ever possible.
:smh: :smh:

&M....A new big three......not likely. Right now the big three would consist of SU, GSU, and ASU (Hornets). SU is strong every year, Grambling has been consistent even after all they went through last year, but ASU has replaced JSU as far as football peograms concerning the 'BIG THREE." LIke I said b4, now that asu has stepped up, will they have a fanbase that travels. NO school could ever duplicate the "NATION", I mean let's be real, but come on now ASU fans dont travel.But back to the topic, regarding crowds, the Bayou Classic hasn't been mentioned but it can get pretty intense in the dome during the game and even the BATTLE OF THE BANDS(especially for Grambling, 90% of the crowd was for southern).

JROCK said:
Man you are talking about a ...............Classic! That doggone Sean Wallace for as small as he was played like a monster!

Didn't Sean put that hit on McNair that had the crowd too worried about his health to cheer?
That was a shoot-out. We couldn't stop them, but it didn't matter cause they had no chance of stopping us.

kg0586 said:
Shoot, I thought that the Eagles in the Vet were the worst fans too.

They are! No other stadium has a jail, judge and courtroom in it. They have so many incidents, they hook mofos up right there at the stadium.

Makaho 2.0 said:
They are! No other stadium has a jail, judge and courtroom in it. They have so many incidents, they hook mofos up right there at the stadium.
There is a jail at the bottom of the Superdome. I had to get some friends out 1 year during the Bayou Classic.

JagsPride said:
Didn't Sean put that hit on McNair that had the crowd too worried about his health to cheer?
That was a shoot-out. We couldn't stop them, but it didn't matter cause they had no chance of stopping us.

Yes.............Even though we won that game, It was apparent to me that Air McNair was another SWAC marquis product. I do not believe I have ever seen a QB in the SWAC get beat up like that and still excel. I was suprised that Sean did not succeed at the next level (maybe it had something to do with his height).

SUjagTILLiDIE said:
There is a jail at the bottom of the Superdome. I had to get some friends out 1 year during the Bayou Classic.
It's a holding cell, the paddy wagon is down the corridor they use to transport them to cental lookup. Most people goes to jail because they can't keep their mouth shut after they're arrested / apprehended. The cops don't want to do the paper work. Just chill, sober up and have a friend or family member come to get you. Most cases they'll give you a summon and let you go. But those that make a scene or committed a serious crime will take that ride to Tulane and Broad.:goof:

Back