MLS Soccer Season Begans On Saturday! Does Anyone Watches MLS Soccer?

wahines

1_gsufan
The MLS Soccer Season starts on Saturday on ABC with the defending MLS Champions D.C. United playing Chivas USA at 3pm. Everyone will get a chance to see Teen Sensation Freddie Adu in his second year of Professional Soccer. :read:

I want to know does any of my fellow SWAC Pagers watch Soccer? I do because my 8 year son is into Soccer big time and plays year round. :read:

I just dont see how people can get into it. I cant get into no sport where alot of points arent being scored or it takes along time to score a point.

Hell no, I don't watch no soccer. That isht is boring as hell. All that damn running around and the score is 2 -1 from 1 or 2 lucky kicks. Have you ever watched a European soccer match, and all of them be singing, the whole damn staduim. IT's A REASON, it's because they are bored as hell.Maybe there is some strategy, but I sure as hell don't see it. All that damn running for nothing. It's like cross country with a ball.

I use to actually play soccer. Our team was named the Jaguars. We use to practice on Southern's practice fields and behind Southern Lab. We dominated. We won several state titles. Its kind of funny ,now that I think about how we use to win. None of us really had any true soccer skills. We was just superior athletes over our competition. All we did was kick the ball as far as we could and out run the other team :lmao: . We was the only black team that I remember in the state.Chuck Wiely(Minn. Vikings) played on my team and some other guys that went on to play college football. Our older team(16-18) featured Nate Harrision(former Southern QB, and some other former college football players. I remember they won the state and national title. They went to Europe to play in a tournament and got their issue. That kick the ball and out run the other team strategy didn't work to well with them. I heard they were losing game by 10 and 11 goals.

Soccer in Europe is King. You can't compare MLS & English Premier. It is like comparing a Rose Royce to a Yugo. But I do like D.C. United and Freddie Adu. I am getting to watch the match in a few minutes. :wavey:

DAHILL said:
I just dont see how people can get into it. I cant get into no sport where alot of points arent being scored or it takes along time to score a point.
Sounds like you are talking about the AA&MU football team. :lol:

Back