Mississippi Valley State University President Donna Oliver Contract not renewed

Have ya'll seen her in person? She got curves and looks like she was super bad back in the day. She has just run her course there. A lot of things were accomplished, but despite all the negativity and naysayers we still produce. I just hope the next president is an energetic, visionary, with a plan that unifies and inspires others to discover or re-discover their Valley Pride.

Have ya'll seen her in person? She got curves and looks like she was super bad back in the day. She has just run her course there. A lot of things were accomplished, but despite all the negativity and naysayers we still produce. I just hope the next president is an energetic, visionary, with a plan that unifies and inspires others to discover or re-discover their Valley Pride.

:tup: +100

I got a chance to chat with Dr. Oliver on a few occasions. She was nice.

Back