McNair signs with the Ravens

JR said:
Now I wonder will Mighty Hornet become a Vikings fan over his Falcons once Tarvaris Jackson lines up under center here. ~snicker~
LOL!
You must've missed my post right after the draft. I told you to make room for me on the Vikings bandwagon.

:lol::lol::lol:

and even though I'll still be a Falcons fan first and foremost, I'll shole be pulling for TJack to do well. And yes, that will include picking up his jersey too.
:D

ASU2002 said:
It depends on the person really. I was a big Cowboys fan and loved Aikman, Smith, Irving but once they left I really didn't care for the Cowboys anymore. So maybe some liked the Titans because of Mac and still had their own team but was a supporter because they supported Mac. Just like peeps follow teams because of the coach.
But you are right JR. I know some that didn't watch any football until Mac went to the Oilers. Then they didn't miss just to see him get his chance.
You weren't a Cowboys fan. You were a front runner.

mighty hornet said:
LOL!
You must've missed my post right after the draft. I told you to make room for me on the Vikings bandwagon.

:lol::lol::lol:

and even though I'll still be a Falcons fan first and foremost, I'll shole be pulling for TJack to do well. And yes, that will include picking up his jersey too.
:D

LOL@ MH...I must have missed that post. I will make sure I secure you a TJack jersey then. From reports here, he is going to wear #2. I was hoping he stuck with his #7. I guess he has his reasons. BTW, the Vikes have a new look to their uniforms this year.:D

http://www.startribune.com/1608/story/399627.html

http://www.startribune.com/1741/v-video/story/398355.html

yeah, I'm a viks fan now too. where ever there are swac alumni, I'm a fan. I don't have a team really. when I lived in memphis and then chattanooga, and steve was the qb, I lived and died w/ the titans. moved to souf ms and we don't get the games anyway and steve's no longer w/ the team.....I don't have much love for'm. I guess, living here I'm more of a saints fan, esp since we're getting season tickets this season. but looking for the viks vs. ravens superbowl in 2 years when jack is qb.....swac on swac.lol.

Robber said:
Why not cheer for your team and hope McNair does well??? Like the rest of us do for our NFL'ers.

....LOL.........I am going to do just that,.........GO COWBOYS...........where ever Mac goes I will be a fan,even if its the funky Packers or Redskins.I was the same way about Doug Williams and Walter Payton.

Robber said:
I know people do it, but I'm talking about an entire school, man. Not just one or two, but every single one of them (I know there are one or two somewhere that didn't ditch their team for Mac). It's interesting.

I'm a Raider fan....uck everyone else. We might have won only four games, but one of them was against those Brokeback Cowboys. :lmao:

Back