Mathis Set To Sign 5-Year....................

I see you Nu Epsilon 2002!!!!!!

ROO-dawg!!!!!!

He's earning that money.

It's great to see good things happen for good people in the NFL. I've had my fill of self-promoting loud-mouthed Prima Donnas (are you listening, TO,) and the self destructive head cases (Chris Henry.)

Finally, a solid young brother with the humility and heart that's as big as his sack average! And the fact that he's a BULLDOG doesn't hurt either.

Bravo, Mathis!!!

Good deal. maybe he can spring for.....uuuuh nevermind

hey md, yall can get better windsuits this year from Mathis. Maybe yall can convince him get yall them new 2 piece windsuits so it wont take so long to go to the restroom.

Get Ready said:
Good deal. maybe he can spring for.....uuuuh nevermind

hey md, yall can get better windsuits this year from Mathis. Maybe yall can convince him get yall them new 2 piece windsuits so it wont take so long to go to the restroom.

Now GR, you know all of who wear those windsuits are not povety stricken.
GR we are expert on this windsuit thing. I have signed up to get some Purple and Gold ones for our up coming District meeting. Maybe I will order both set for Mathis

$30 Million....................... Paid.

The contract is the richest ever signed by a three-year restricted free agent and makes him one of the 10 highest-paid defensive ends in the league.
I think I loaned Mathis a coupla dollars back at A&M. :cool: hmmmm

Back