Mathieu kicked off the team at LSU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
OK, so tell me this. Are the LSU alumni preparing to fire Les Miles for kicking Mathieu off the team? Are they passing the plate, taking up a collection to buy him out of his contract? Is there a big Uhaul in front of his house, ready to haul him off? I mean, we are talking a recent Heisman Trophy candidate, right???

OK, so tell me this. Are the LSU alumni preparing to fire Les Miles for kicking Mathieu off the team? Are they passing the plate, taking up a collection to buy him out of his contract? Is there a big Uhaul in front of his house, ready to haul him off? I mean, we are talking a recent Heisman Trophy candidate, right???

Heeeeeyaaaaaaaaal to the nawwwwwwl... These people still talking national title here.

For real, Journalist?! Well, I'll be dayum. Les better be glad he's not a SWAC coach.

Yeah, cause the only way he would have had the chance to get a guy like Mathieu as SWAC coach is if that player well, got dismissed from an SEC team for breaking team rules. LOL

Yeah, cause the only way he would have had the chance to get a guy like Mathieu as SWAC coach is if that player well, got dismissed from an SEC team for breaking team rules. LOL

Yeah, LOL. And as a SWAC coach, you don't even have to have or dismiss a player of Mathieu's caliber to be fired. LOL! We so funny!!! LOL!!!

Glad that we are dedicated to helping a young man turn his life around. I heard a top chess player got kicked out of tulane too. Bright young brother, lets help him too.

Glad that we are dedicated to helping a young man turn his life around. I heard a top chess player got kicked out of tulane too. Bright young brother, lets help him too.

Turn his life around? I don't know about that. More like turning their secondaries, revenue streams and season ticket sales around.

Yall playing in Memphis?

My error, I was thinking Independence but type Liberty. Chalk it up to my visit to Philly a few weeks ago and I was in Independence Hall and went across the street to see the Liberty Bell.

..and Mississippi Veteran's Memorial Stadium.

If those three are truly his choices, if he talks to ANY JSU fan, this is a wrap :lol:

We play our first two games on TV vs MSState and TNState both in front of 50K fans. We will play SU and Homecoming in front of 40K+ plus fans. ..and we travel to Alcorn for a sellout crowd. He would also get to stomp on the "G" at Grambling! We are going to pack the house every week in Jackson!

Don't forget we host JSU at Tiger Stadium. :tup:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Don't forget we host JSU at Tiger Stadium. :tup:

Dude...we don't play y'all in TigerStadium this year...y'all host us remember?

Although I wish this kid the best and hope he gets his problem fixed Comegy shouldn't offer this kid a scholly. He has too much baggage and its too much of a risk with our APR issues. Even though we lost our best cb to graduation Comegy needs to pass on the honeybadger

Although I wish this kid the best and hope he gets his problem fixed Comegy shouldn't offer this kid a scholly. He has too much baggage and its too much of a risk with our APR issues. Even though we lost our best cb to graduation Comegy needs to pass on the honeybadger

Besides he's lightskinneded too right?

Its great that he is going to McNeese. I hope somehow they address his issue with drugs. No world class athlete with as much to lose as him should be involved with any recreational drugs.

He would not have fit in at MightyJSU anyway. We don't like his kind around here.

Its great that he is going to McNeese. I hope somehow they address his issue with drugs. No world class athlete with as much to lose as him should be involved with any recreational drugs.

He would not have fit in at MightyJSU anyway. We don't like his kind around here.

Exactly. Could end up costing himself millions of dollars over some grass.

He wouldn't hurt yall's APR GR. You can't blame Comegy if you tried to get him. With the defensive players yall have. Honestly, he would be best served playing at JSU. It would make that defense even better. Plus your schedule makes it attractive by playing a SEC school early on. We all knew he has to get out of BR. So if I was him, I would look at Gram and JSU in the SWAC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back