Mathieu kicked off the team at LSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most likely he's going where Miles recommends! Not to sound callous, but I really don't care one way or the other. I hope it works out for him, but I'm more concerned about the kids who are currently enrolled at Grambling. If he decides to attend GSU, good... but come in, ball and not be a problem. If he goes elsewhere... same advice.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
All this because of a supposedly failed drug test? See we don't know that,because that's what the media is telling us (because I didn't see any video of Les Miles saying he kicked Mathieu off the team for smoking dope)--all for what we don't know, it could be he probably was late for team breakfeast more than once. lol. The idea of kicking him off the team because he failed a drug test is more acceptable to fans rather than kicking a Heisman finalist off the team for breaking team rules. But if it was a failed drug test...then well...marijuana need to be legalized anyway. :cool:

All this because of a supposedly failed drug test? See we don't know that,because that's what the media is telling us (because I didn't see any video of Les Miles saying he kicked Mathieu off the team for smoking dope)--all for what we don't know, it could be he probably was late for team breakfeast more than once. lol. The idea of kicking him off the team because he failed a drug test is more acceptable to fans rather than kicking a Heisman finalist off the team for breaking team rules. But if it was a failed drug test...then well...marijuana need to be legalized anyway. :cool:
Right. What player you know who don't smoke weed? Spencer Ware was suspended last year as well for the same thing.

Right. What player you know who don't smoke weed? Spencer Ware was suspended last year as well for the same thing.
Simon also. Truth be told all our teams have weed heads lol. Even though I have never smoked, a little weed ain't going to hurt nobody.

Not just the players, almost everyone smoked weed when they were in college.

We were young and innocent then, remember the time?

You can't keep failing drug tests if you want to remain a college athlete. And last I looked "weed" was still illegal in Louisiana.

You can't keep failing drug tests if you want to remain a college athlete. And last I looked "weed" was still illegal in Louisiana.

Damn...lol...I said it early in it might not have been drugs because LSU did not say it was....lol

NUPE is on the move - Using Tapatalk

Why would the coach disclose confidential information to the media in the first place? He would instantly lose credibility with his players.

If he's failed three drug tests, then that's on him.

We lost our best CB to graduation....we need a punt returner....hhhmmmmm
He lightskinneded is a dope smoker and an APR casualty...hhhhmmmm

lady_justice_not_blind.jpeg

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back