Manager gets ejected and loses it

s phi s

The One Man Band
I don't know if y'all saw this on ESPN. But this was, by far, one of the worst meltdowns I have ever seen from a manager. This dude LOST it.

Minor league manager loses his cool -- and then some

Minor league manager Joe Mikulik had a major league meltdown.

To say Mikulik -- skipper for the Asheville (N.C.) Tourists -- lost his cool Sunday in a Class A South Atlantic League baseball game against the Lexington (Ky.) Legends would be a gross understatement.

"That was incredible. That's gotta be on ESPN or something," Legends starter Tip Fairchild told the Lexington Herald-Leader. "I've seen coaches go off, but that was pretty good. ... He used everything -- bases, the resin bag, the hat, the dirt. Everything."

It all started in the fifth inning when Asheville pitcher Brandon Durden tried to pick off Koby Clemens -- son of Roger Clemens -- at second base inside Lexington's Applebee's Park. Clemens was called safe, prompting Mikulik to charge toward first-base umpire Andy Russell to protest the call.

Protest he did.

Story and Video here

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Losing it is putting it lightly. I do not think that Lou Pinella could outdo this guy.

EB said:
Losing it is putting it lightly. I do not think that Lou Pinella could outdo this guy.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
And that's saying a lot.

Billy Martin never put on a show like this. :lmao:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
He got fined $1000 and suspended for 7 games. I saw that foolishness on the screen at Chili's and nearly fell out of my chair. He went looney tunes for REAL. :lmao:

Back