Malika Andrews is at it again with her black male misandrist ways

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I'm confused...is she reporting false information? Is she lying?

No she is not lying.

While normal folks like her do bash black men... she is NOT lying when reporting actual facts.

The one with Payne when he died that was straight up WRONG.

Talking about teams having questions about Miller and his antics-is her doing her job. Because that is a legit concern and especially for a team that just lost Michael Jordan as majority owner. And has to keep Lamelo Ball happy.

Is there a rule stating that she can't report on black people? What's the issue?

When it comes to dealing with certain issues there seems to be one.

The dead boy's life means nothing to a guy drafted by Jordan. That is all they care about. Then if he goes to jail or gets suspended by the NBA-same folks will be screaming white supremacy. Not ONCE will demand Miller be accountable.

The criticism on this one isn't fair. She had to, as part of her job, bring up Miller's connection to that incident.

She doesn't do this for any other demo but black men. That's why she always gets flamed.

The evidence is out there and there is plenty of it.

She doesn't do this for any other demo but black men. That's why she always gets flamed.

The evidence is out there and there is plenty of it.
If you’re gonna get on her for that, then you also have to include Stephen A. Smith, Kevin Negandhi, Jeremy Schapp and several others who work in sports media who — before, during and after the NBA Draft — mentioned or reported on the Brandon Miller situation.

What is fair criticism of Andrews, and everyone else who’ve reported on the situation, is not providing the appropriate context of Miller’s involvement beyond him being connected to gun that was used by a teammate who killed someone.

I ain't mad at her for her (not even criticizing) reporting of facts about miller. Being connected to a murder that if I was commish he'd be playing in europe for a few seasons.
As for miller, I hope he's learned some valuable lessons, like picking better friends. If you're getting in my car w/ a gun you are not looking out for my best interest. If you're texting me to bring you a gun, you are not looking out for my best interest. That girls family is sitting there watching dude go and live his best life while they try and fill the hole that was left by that incident, but we supposed to be mad at a reporter for reporting? nah.

I ain't mad at her for her (not even criticizing) reporting of facts about miller. Being connected to a murder that if I was commish he'd be playing in europe for a few seasons.
As for miller, I hope he's learned some valuable lessons, like picking better friends. If you're getting in my car w/ a gun you are not looking out for my best interest. If you're texting me to bring you a gun, you are not looking out for my best interest. That girls family is sitting there watching dude go and live his best life while they try and fill the hole that was left by that incident, but we supposed to be mad at a reporter for reporting? nah.
People need to actually read the account of what happened. Not only did Brandon Miller not do anything wrong, it's very possible his teammate and the shooter get off for self-defense.

Video footage confirmed Miller’s side of the story, video footage also shows that the ladies boyfriend was stalking them, and planning to do a drive-by. It also seems to be the case, the guy in the jeep shot first and the shooter was defending himself. That girl’s family likely should be upset with he boyfriend than Brandon Miller.

I read the account. It is more detailed than previous accounts. Does not diminish or increase the role miller played in her death. He brought the gun to the scene. Yes, her bf bears a lot of responsibility as does miles and obv johnson, who, had he not been about that life would also likely mean that she'd be alive.
It may not be a legal burden but certainly it should cause him to reflect of the people he allows in his life, in his car, in his space, if they'd engage other folks on that level, exposing them to injury and him to the potential fall out. I hope he has an outstanding career. I hope he thinks of that young lady every day. I hope he looks out for that child as if it is his responsibility to do so.
these are the problems our community has to fix. too much senseless violence. too many motherless/fatherless children. that's what bothers me about Jai. He's perpetuating these images that glorify guns and young eat it up, endangering themselves and others. we can and must do better.

I read the account. It is more detailed than previous accounts. Does not diminish or increase the role miller played in her death. He brought the gun to the scene. Yes, her bf bears a lot of responsibility as does miles and obv johnson, who, had he not been about that life would also likely mean that she'd be alive.
It may not be a legal burden but certainly it should cause him to reflect of the people he allows in his life, in his car, in his space, if they'd engage other folks on that level, exposing them to injury and him to the potential fall out. I hope he has an outstanding career. I hope he thinks of that young lady every day. I hope he looks out for that child as if it is his responsibility to do so.
these are the problems our community has to fix. too much senseless violence. too many motherless/fatherless children. that's what bothers me about Jai. He's perpetuating these images that glorify guns and young eat it up, endangering themselves and others. we can and must do better.
If you read more accounts, then you wouldn't come to the conclusion that Miller played a role in her death.

When the story first broke, it seemed like he played a role in it, but then when charges were declined, it turned out, the original story was based on the cop and boyfriend story.

Neither of their testimonies matched the video evidence. It seems to be the boyfriend was the aggressor, it backfired on him and he ran to the cops, played victim and created the first narrative, but videos show he followed them and other accounts indicated was planning to shoot them. The boyfriend put his girl in a position to be killed. He should face all the guilt, not the guy who literally did nothing wrong.

Last edited:
If you read more accounts, then you wouldn't come to the conclusion that Miller played a role in her death.

When the story first broke, it seemed like he played a role in it, but then when charges were declined, it turned out, the original story was based on the cop and boyfriend story.

Neither of their testimonies matched the video evidence. It seems to be the boyfriend was the aggressor, it backfired on him and he ran to the cops, played victim and created the first narrative, but videos show he followed them and other accounts indicated was planning to shoot them. The boyfriend put his girl in a position to be killed. He should face all the guilt, not the guy who literally did nothing wrong.
I read the account. He brought the gun to the scene of the crime, intentionally or not. Legally he isn't going to be held accountable. Does that mean he played no role? to me he bears some responsibility and I laid out what I think that means for him in my previous post. seems that we disagree on that, and that's okay.

I read the account. He brought the gun to the scene of the crime, intentionally or not. Legally he isn't going to be held accountable. Does that mean he played no role? to me he bears some responsibility and I laid out what I think that means for him in my previous post. seems that we disagree on that, and that's okay.
If someone asks you to bring them their gun they left in your car (not knowing what they were going to do with it), what else are you supposed to do other than do it? What else is anyone supposed to do in that situation? Because why would anyone risk being get caught with a gun that's not theirs?

Last edited:
If someone asks you to bring them their gun they left in your car (not knowing what they were going to do with it), what else are you supposed to do other than do it? What else is anyone supposed to do in that situation? Because why would anyone risk being get caught with a gun that's not theirs?
If someone asked me to bring their gun to the spot near the nightclub they are screwed because I'm not bringing it and you won't ever be getting in my car again.
I'll drop it off at coaches house in case of the teammate/roommate. not taking it home just in case they are seriously trying to use it that night. If they push, I'll give it to them standing in the middle of the police station.

If someone asked me to bring their gun to the spot near the nightclub they are screwed because I'm not bringing it and you won't ever be getting in my car again.
I'll drop it off at coaches house in case of the teammate/roommate. not taking it home just in case they are seriously trying to use it that night. If they push, I'll give it to them standing in the middle of the police station.
So you're gonna give a gun someone else legally owns to them at a police station? If this ain't the most unrealistic internet-ass answer ever, I don't know what is. lol.

This is especially dumb since his teammates were being stalked and harassed by that girl's boyfriend, and he was planning to do a drive-by on them.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
So you're gonna give a gun someone else legally owns to them at a police station? If this ain't the most unrealistic internet-ass answer ever, I don't know what is. lol.

This is especially dumb since his teammates were being stalked and harassed by that girl's boyfriend, and he was planning to do a drive-by on them.
miller wasn't there and had no idea what johnson was doing.
now what we all know is there has never been an innocent reason for delivering someone a firearm at 1:30 am outside the nightclub.
as I said, and I'll stand on it till I die...
you call me for your gun and you're screwed. It had no business in my car. you abandoned it. I am not bringing it to the nightclub. I am not bringing it somewhere that it can be accessed and used to harm someone.
Don't like it? don't leave it in my car. you've endangered me, you put me at risk if I get pulled over with you gun in the back of my car, a gun that I'm not licenced for.
and again... you're never riding with me again.

call me whatever you want. I've had family members and friends die from gun violence. I will not play or tolerate it at all. period. end of story.

miller wasn't there and had no idea what johnson was doing.
now what we all know is there has never been an innocent reason for delivering someone a firearm at 1:30 am outside the nightclub.
as I said, and I'll stand on it till I die...
you call me for your gun and you're screwed. It had no business in my car. you abandoned it. I am not bringing it to the nightclub. I am not bringing it somewhere that it can be accessed and used to harm someone.
Don't like it? don't leave it in my car. you've endangered me, you put me at risk if I get pulled over with you gun in the back of my car, a gun that I'm not licenced for.
and again... you're never riding with me again.

call me whatever you want. I've had family members and friends die from gun violence. I will not play or tolerate it at all. period. end of story.
You say that but believe Miller should still be responsible or had some role in a death. Make up your mind whether you want to grandstand or not.

You say that but believe Miller should still be responsible or had some role in a death. Make up your mind whether you want to grandstand or not.
he brought the gun to the murder. in alabama he bears no legal liability. I would not have transported a firearm to someone outside of a nightclub at 1:30 in the morning knowingly. this ain't hard. we all have some things we stand on. this is one of mine. too much death and not enough community in our community.

he brought the gun to the murder. in alabama he bears no legal liability. I would not have transported a firearm to someone outside of a nightclub at 1:30 in the morning knowingly. this ain't hard. we all have some things we stand on. this is one of mine. too much death and not enough community in our community.
That might not even be a murder case when everything plays out.

What is her actual problem with black men, was her father black and did she not have a good relationship with him? Whether or not her reporting was fact based or not, in this particular case, it is because of her past behavior has tainted her reporting involving black men.

What is her actual problem with black men, was her father black and did she not have a good relationship with him? Whether or not her reporting was fact based or not, in this particular case, it is because of her past behavior has tainted her reporting involving black men.
people are mad she’s reporting the news.

Back