Liking a team but not the players????

Devil's Gun Trigger Man

onward and upward son!
Is this possible, because I've always been a Laker fan, but after how they treated Phil, and Shaq, in favor of Kobe, I am kinda bitter towards them. It's kind of hard for me to watch them take all them L's and miss the playoffs, but I can't help but think they are getting what they deserve.

I usually like players and not the team...like Dallas and Miami. I like Avery, Finley, etc but hate the team. I like Wade and Mourning but hate the Heat.

I am a Lakers fan no matter who plays for them, though.

Devil's Gun Trigger Man said:
Is this possible, because I've always been a Laker fan, but after how they treated Phil, and Shaq, in favor of Kobe, I am kinda bitter towards them. It's kind of hard for me to watch them take all them L's and miss the playoffs, but I can't help but think they are getting what they deserve.

I'm feeling the same way. I've been a Laker ever since 1972.:D They are getting what they deserve.Egos can destroy any organization.

Shaq has an ego just as big or bigger than anyone on the Lakers, past and present, player or coach or executive.

If Shaq had lost that 60 pounds 3 years ago he'd still be a Laker.

jag4life said:
Shaq has an ego just as big or bigger than anyone on the Lakers, past and present, player or coach or executive.

If Shaq had lost that 60 pounds 3 years ago he'd still be a Laker.

Thank You ! ! !

Man, I'm tired of people complaining about Kobe, and coddling Shaq's big arse like he was a pre-schooler or something. The bottom line is that the Laker's owner chose the future, Kobe Bryant, over the past, Shaquille O'Neal, - and you don't get to be a bilionaire by holding on the past.

Back