Lesbian sorority "borrows" traditions from Omega Psi Phi

Remember brother, it is wrong to criticize them.:(

Grabbing their crotches??? LOL!!! Plus, I didn't directly criticize them. All I said was that, "what a confused world we live in".

Last edited:
Of all the Fraternities, why choose the one actually founded on an HBCU Campus?

It has always baffled me why our HBCUs became home to 9 Black Greek Letter Organizations when many of them were never even founded on a Black College Campus to begin with.

HBCUs should only be home to Black Greek Organizations that were actually founded on a Black College Campus to start with.

4459485_orig.jpg
http://www.sigmanubetainc.org/home.html

It has always baffled me why our HBCUs became home to 9 Black Greek Letter Organizations when many of them were never even founded on a Black College Campus to begin with.

HBCUs should only be home to Black Greek Organizations that were actually founded on a Black College Campus to start with.
Many?
lol. smh.

You must be a Sigma or an Omega, or what I don't know to make a statement like that. Somebody (ALPHA's) had to start somewhere. Sure it would have been nice if Alpha Phi Alpha started at an HBCU, but it didn't. What they are/were is the catalyst for the other BLGO's. Why try to take that from them, better yet, why would anyone deny the first BLGO to an HBCU, just because it didn't begin there?

You must be a Sigma or an Omega, or what I don't know to make a statement like that. Somebody (ALPHA's) had to start somewhere. Sure it would have been nice if Alpha Phi Alpha started at an HBCU, but it didn't. What they are/were is the catalyst for the other BLGO's. Why try to take that from them, better yet, why would anyone deny the first BLGO to an HBCU, just because it didn't begin there?
Whoa Tpop.. BH aint greek

Another Devil's Advocate Post:

A lot of you Greek Members on here have already stated that many of your Fraternities/Sororities indeed have Frats/sorors who identify themselves as members of the LBGT Community.

Are "they" somewhat responsible for this phenomem we are seeing? The "Down-Low" Culture is still here for a reason.

Another Devil's Advocate Post:

A lot of you Greek Members on here have already stated that many of your Fraternities/Sororities indeed have Frats/sorors who identify themselves as members of the LBGT Community.

Are "they" somewhat responsible for this phenomem we are seeing? The "Down-Low" Culture is still here for a reason.
Man, gay people been in every org since the beginning. This is not about sexuality at all man.

Whoa Tpop.. BH aint greek

If BH123 was Greek he would have known that 6 out of the Divine 9 were founded at an HBCU with 5 at Howard University and 1 at Morgan State University. Also, 3 out of the 5 Black fraternities and 3 out of the 4 Black sororities were founded at an HBCU. His statement would have been true if he would have said, "why choose the actual first Black Greek Letter fraternity started at an HBCU?" Some people even get the basic information twisted when trying to explain something they have very little knowledge of.

Last edited:
It is my honest opinion that this world is moving backwards when it comes to common sense and intelligence, especially when a woman is made to pay another woman child support as the child's BIOLOGICAL FATHER (Griner and Johnson). But when a woman actually thinks that another woman was born with the biological parts to get her pregnant, then I know that she's either dumb or retarded or both. IMO, organizations of CONFUSION were established to make aforementioned people feel normal in society when it is really the laws of nature that they are confused with. Reagan should have never been allowed to start the process of gutting funds from this country's mental health programs, but it was said Reagan was a little touched too.

Last edited:
Malcolm X (Non-Greek) vs. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. (Black Greek).

LMAO...but continue to deny what is so obvious Black Greeks. Dr. King wanted us to eat, sleep, and respect our nemesis. Our nemesis has continued to kill us wearing badges, degrade us, and even taunt us by selling murder weapons used to kill us at auctions.

"The Talented Tenth" of Black People...a travesty, shame, and disgrace to Black People.

R.I.P Brother Malcolm X. You tried to tell us but "The Talented Tenth" wanted to supress the truth from us. They can no longer. #BlackPower #WeAreSuperior

Malcolm X (Non-Greek) vs. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. (Black Greek).

LMAO...but continue to deny what is so obvious Black Greeks. Dr. King wanted us to eat, sleep, and respect our nemesis. Our nemesis has continued to kill us wearing badges, degrade us, and even taunt us by selling murder weapons used to kill us at auctions.

"The Talented Tenth" of Black People...a travesty, shame, and disgrace to Black People.

R.I.P Brother Malcolm X. You tried to tell us but "The Talented Tenth" wanted to supress the truth from us. They can no longer. #BlackPower #WeAreSuperior

So explain why Brother Malcolm X changed his views after traveling to Mecca?

Racism has no place in this world. I hate racist no matter their skin tone.

Also as far KAPSI you should really conduct some better research as to WHY we have 10 founders. Then research Indiana University and find out how many African American men were enrolled at the time.

Back