Lakers vs Clippers in Playoff?

Da_Sperm

Who is the home team? We all know that the Lakers pretty much OWN that arena and the Clippers pretty much pay RENT. This would be the PERFECT time for the Clippers to own a piece of land in LA.

THE HALLWAY SERIES!

Frat:

That would be interesting to see...HOWEVER:

...Phoenix may up and win the next 3 games and send the Lakers home. Remember how they(Lakers) turned the tables on Portland in 2000? That ONE WIN sounds easy...but it ain't easy....especially with a team like Phoenix.

I am an old skool Lakers fan and I think I speak for all TRUE Lakers fans when I say this...

CLUK da FLIPPERS!!!!!

DaSperm:
The Clippers have the higher seed. Four games would be played using the Clippers court and three using the Lakers.

ravel74 said:
Dont count your chickens before they hatch...

Homie: the way Phoenix played last night...the lakers might not have a snowballs chance in he!!.

Jax said:
Homie: the way Phoenix played last night...the lakers might not have a snowballs chance in he!!.
Considering how that game ended, the Suns maybe another man short. Raja Bell may not be playing on Thursday. I am sure we will find out later today if he will be suspended.

Raja is one of those cats that you hate until he plays for your team. There were no punches thrown so I dont think they'll suspend him.

ravel74 said:
Raja is one of those cats that you hate until he plays for your team. There were no punches thrown so I dont think they'll suspend him.

Posey and Haslem didn't throw any punches either. Bell could have seriously hurt Kobe.

If Reggie Evans didn't get suspended for his (and I quote Charles Barkley) "Loose BALL foul" against Chris Kaman, it would be very unfair to suspend Raja Bell for this flagrant foul. Did you hear Steve Nash's comments right after last nite's game...Dude keeps it real, son!

Brown & Walton been throwing down Suns players all series, Haslem went after the ref you knew he was gone, now that I think about it if they suspended Posey and Artest, Bell might miss game 6.

Why not simply split the Court? Yanno, one half for the Clips and the other for the Lakers.... And, stop switching benches. If the Clippers are the higher seed, then let them sit on the HOME bench and let the Lakers sit on the VISITORS bench and let it stay that way throughout the series....

ravel74 said:
I think elbows to the face is about the same

The replay showed he hit him in the shoulder and it was actually because Bell was holding on to his arm. Bell fell holding his mouth for nothing.

shaqkobemexiconight1.jpg

jag4life said:
The replay showed he hit him in the shoulder and it was actually because Bell was holding on to his arm. Bell fell holding his mouth for nothing.
I wasn't talking about Kobe because everybody knows Raja flops, I was referring to the elbows that were thrown by Brown in game two and by Walton in game one. They weren't ejected nor suspended.

ravel74 said:
I wasn't talking about Kobe because everybody knows Raja flops, I was referring to the elbows that were thrown by Brown in game two and by Walton in game one. They weren't ejected nor suspended.

They weren't flagrant 2's.

Back