JSU's New Baseball Stadium....

Clarksdale_Wildcat

Not sure if this has been shown before, but this is the design of the new baseball stadium that is being built at Jackson State. Good stuff!! Suppose to seat 5,000 with luxury boxes.

n101702977_30061965_9394.jpg

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
:nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod:
"WE ARE JACKSON STATE UNIVERSITY"

That W. P. complex is going to be a GREAT recruiting tool for all sports.
Thing's have jumped off in the best way possiable.

We gotta keep it up.

:eek: :eek: :eek: If JSU gets that stadium, they will be able to draw all kind of recruits. SU also has a baseball stadium expansion thats suppose to start sometime in the next couple of months also. While listening to the Alcorn's broadcast during the tournament I remember them saying their bond was approved also and it was it the bidding phase. Recruiting is gonna be hard on those other Swac schools.

SUjagTILLiDIE said:
:eek: :eek: :eek: If JSU gets that stadium, they will be able to draw all kind of recruits. SU also has a baseball stadium expansion thats suppose to start sometime in the next couple of months also. While listening to the Alcorn's broadcast during the tournament I remember them saying their bond was approved also and it was it the bidding phase. Recruiting is gonna be hard on those other Swac schools.
Do you have a sketch of the expansion for Lee Hines Field?

Where on campus will it be built. I remember coming on campus from Lynch Street, and the very first thing I saw was a baseball field. Will it be near that one?

SUjagTILLiDI1E said:
SU also has a baseball stadium expansion thats suppose to start sometime in the next couple of months also.

Hopefully it'll go better than the expansion of the football stadium.

HORNETSWARM said:
Where on campus will it be built. I remember coming on campus from Lynch Street, and the very first thing I saw was a baseball field. Will it be near that one?

They are building it now. It is in the Walter Payton Athletic Complex next to the new $20 million College of Business building on the east side of campus. The old one was on the west side of campus. They tore that one down to build the new $20 million College of Engineering building.

The new field will be immediately next to the softball field. It'll be the very first thing you see when you enter campus from the east side. The old field was the first thing you saw on the west side.

HORNETSWARM said:

No, it will be on a totally opposite end. Our engineering building is going where the baseball field you saw is.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Fiyah said:
Hopefully it'll go better than the expansion of the football stadium.
According to the advocate this project is a go. The football expansion is going to happen. Only God knows when :lol: . Heard there will be an announcement very soon.:winkgrin:

Devil's Gun Trigger Man said:
Congrats JSU, it seems like folks in the SWAC are getting up off their butts and upgrading their facilities.
Now, maybe we can get us a bunch of white boys to come play for us. ;)

Robber said:
Now, maybe we can get us a bunch of white boys to come play for us. ;)
Slow down Robber.........you might get some valley folks out there to actually defend that isht they call an HBCU baseball program. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And by the way, It was good to meet you this weekend.........and I hope JSU baseball team beats the brakes off Valley again next year.

Devil's Gun Trigger Man said:
Congrats JSU, it seems like folks in the SWAC are getting up off their butts and upgrading their facilities.

It is about time dont you think? We have been without for so long it is time for the SWAC start stepping up to the plate.

Clarksdale_Wildcat said:
Not sure if this has been shown before, but this is the design of the new baseball stadium that is being built at Jackson State. Good stuff!! Suppose to seat 5,000 with luxury boxes.

n101702977_30061965_9394.jpg

What street is that on the right side of the baseball field or will it be a new street.

Back