JSU 2006 FOOTBALL SIGNEES

Say Bama folks. You guys always love to stick your noses this way, well, can you all give ole BB some info please.

Do anyone know about this guy here?

Hepburn, Nathaniel DB 5-9 175 Hoover, AL (Hoover HS)

Or these???

Carol, Xavier DB 5-9 175 Autaugaville, AL (Autaugaville HS)
Colston, Antonio OL 6-1 300 Mobile, AL (Davidson HS)
Gentry, Robert DL 6-0 250 Birmingham, AL (Homewood HS)
Graddy, David DB 6-1 185 Mobile, AL (Davidson HS)

Blacknbengal said:
Say Bama folks. You guys always love to stick your noses this way, well, can you all give ole BB some info please.

Do anyone know about this guy here?

Or these???
The way Gram and Jackson has raided Bama will Gump Nowth and Sowth have any quality players to sign.:lol:

SUjagTILLiDIE said:
The way Gram and Jackson has raided Bama will Gump Nowth and Sowth have any quality players to sign.:lol:
SU will be going their next, or did Gram, and Jackson get all of them.

Jag-BR said:
SU will be going their next, or did Gram, and Jackson get all of them.
I doubt it. We took BR back from Gram. Doug had BR on lock. Gram was forced to go somewhere else.:nod:

SUjagTILLiDIE said:
raided?

Not the first time, won't be the last time that guys sign with schools out of state. Do you honestly think that's unique to Alabama?

:smh:

not enough schools in Bama to sign all the talent anyway.

sheesh, stop trying to create a story where there is none......

Ummmm......guys. I understand your concern, but if you all keep posting like this then I will never get my questions answered.

Say Bamas, can anyone of you tell me anything about these players?

SUjagTILLiDIE said:
I doubt it. We took BR back from Gram. Doug had BR on lock. Gram was forced to go somewhere else.:nod:
we have a bit of recruits from MS. :nod:

I like this guy :nod:

Harness, Michael OL 6-3 305 Columbus, GA (Hargrave Military)
A two-star athlete who received a scholarship offer from South Carolina, according to a top recruiting service.

244311.jpg

Michael Harness
http://scout.scout.com/a.z?s=73&p=8&c=1&nid=2101430

Eric Perri
http://kicking.com/members/view.asp?id=epkicker10

mighty hornet said:
raided?

Not the first time, won't be the last time that guys sign with schools out of state. Do you honestly think that's unique to Alabama?

I never remember swac schools excluding Both Bama's ever signing this many Kountry Boys, I mean Bama player:hat: .

Hoover and Homewood won state championships this year. Homewood about 4 or 5 straight. Hoover is known as Hoover U.

SUjagTILLiDIE said:
I never remember swac schools excluding Both Bama's ever signing this many Kountry Boys, I mean Bama player:hat: .

Actually Gram has always signed Bama players. We would get a few from Mobile. Back in the day JSU used to be all over Bama players. Maybe with Comegy there....they will be back in Bama. Now he can recruit players on a 1AA level or above to come to JSU. He couldn't do that at Tuskegee. I look for JSU to make a quick return to the top of the East. May not be this year. But it will be soon.

mighty hornet said:
raided?

Now mh, remember who you're dealing with here. Think about it.

Aren't their bios posted? You can read?

I don't know anything about them, because I haven't heard about them. The Carroll kid sounds vaguely familiar, but otherwise.......NO.

Mr. Tiger said:
I like this guy :nod:

Harness, Michael OL 6-3 305 Columbus, GA (Hargrave Military)
A two-star athlete who received a scholarship offer from South Carolina, according to a top recruiting service.

Shiid and he got dropped for some reason. He was actually a 4-star recruit and the number 2 center in the nation according to Rivals coming out of high school in 2005. I don't know if he got downgraded because he wasn't as good as they thought or if he grades were iffy.

jaydog said:
Shiid and he got dropped for some reason. He was actually a 4-star recruit and the number 2 center in the nation according to Rivals coming out of high school in 2005. I don't know if he got downgraded because he wasn't as good as they thought or if he grades were iffy.
When they find out the kid wasn't going to there school of choice they drop the stars. It happens all the time. Like the Gearalds kid from Scotlandville high here in BR. He was a 5 star recruit and considered the best linemen in the state but as soon as they found out he wasn't going to LSU they dropped him a couple of stars.

SUjagTILLiDIE said:
When they find out the kid was'nt going to there school of choice they drop the stars. It happens all the time. Like the Gearalds kid from Scotlandville high here in BR. He was a 5 star recruit and considered the best linemen in the state but as soon as they found out he wasn't going to LSU they dropped him a couple of stars.

Speaking of which........where is Geralds going?

SUjagTILLiDIE said:
When they find out the kid was'nt going to there school of choice they drop the stars. It happens all the time. Like the Gearalds kid from Scotlandville high here in BR. He was a 5 star recruit and considered the best linemen in the state but as soon as they found out he wasn't going to LSU they dropped him a couple of stars.

Yeah, that's probably the case. He was offered by huge schools, Auburn, Oklahoma, etc., coming out of high school. He must be at least a good player to draw that much major heat. Sounds like a good pickup.

jaydog said:
Yeah, that's probably the case. He was offered by huge schools, Auburn, Oklahoma, etc., coming out of high school. He must be at least a good player to draw that much major heat. Sounds like a good pickup.

I'm thinking maybe he still doesn't have the grades, or HOPEFULLY a prop.

I've never seen a big school recruit a kid, who goes on to Hargrave and then just completely forget about him. Something's got to be up. If not, then Comegy is, indeed, the man.

SUjagTILLiDIE said:
he was leaning towards Duke, atleast thats what was in the paper a week ago. Still hoping for a suprise.
I dont see him listed on Duke on football list. :eek:

Back