Jason Whitlock Rips ESPN on Twitter, Promises There's More to Come

Tiger1

whitlock_sc1kvp.jpg

http://www.complex.com/sports/2015/10/jason-whitlock-rips-espn-twitter

I can't stand this guy particularly for his hate for Serena but I'll hear him out.

He went off about SAS and how he gets promoted for attacking blacks but gets suspended for talking about whitw women and Gay community. He went kabuki!

They're the same person. That's why they don't get along lol.

The only difference is that SAS can control his ego just enough to have people actually want to be around him. Whitlock can't. Whitlock can be a windbag but even he makes some good points every once in a while (calling out Shannon Sharpe for why he hardly did anything for SSU (SS ended up saying he would do better in the future).

They're the same person. That's why they don't get along lol.

The only difference is that SAS can control his ego just enough to have people actually want to be around him. Whitlock can't. Whitlock can be a windbag but even he makes some good points every once in a while (calling out Shannon Sharpe for why he hardly did anything for SSU (SS ended up saying he would do better in the future).
They both say crazy stuff. Jason is a bit more socially conscious. I just dont like when he talks about Serena. Its aad.

Check out the DeasSpin articles about Whitlock and ESPN "The Underdefeated" project.

This is what Whitlock told his black staff:

“If you’re more comfortable working for white people, rather than working for me—and that sounds humorous, but it’s the truth,” he said, according to audio obtained by Deadspin. “Some black people are far more comfortable answering to a white person than a black person no matter how black they like to pass themselves off to be. Far more comfortable, because they know a white person is going to overlook their shortcomings. ‘Eh, it’s good for a Negro.’ I’m not about that. But if you’re more comfortable working for a white person, I will find a white person for you to work for. ... We have a higher standard here. Everybody has to get on board with that or I’m going to find a way to move them someplace else.”

http://deadspin.com/how-jason-whitlock-is-poisoning-espns-black-grantland-1698683962

Last edited:
Back