Jackson State vs Texas Southern: Game Updates - 6:30pm CT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Tsu needs a qb in the worst way. They are not a threat to pass at all. You stop the run, you stop tsu....them you make them punt...and that's where the fun begins. Special teams had contributed mightily to both tsu losses this year.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

But he's a SENIOR Crit....

EXACTLY. A STUDENT. And not some broadcast vet or even a newbie. A student who just spoke on NATIONAL TV. I'm glad he didn't freeze up, which could've easily happened.

Nevermind, this is about the GAME that we just won...

Po Texas SO..... they should have borrowed the running clock...... dont get mad because they aint take a knee... this is college football!

Tsu needs a qb in the worst way. They are not a threat to pass at all. You stop the run, you stop tsu....them you make them punt...and that's where the fun begins. Special teams had contributed mightily to both tsu losses this year.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

According to their fans, they have TWO capable "transfer" QBs from FBS schools.... :read:

I'm just sayin....

Man o man, this damn Sp. teams unit is horrible across the board. jsu has no class.....should have just taken a knee.

oprah_you_mad_gif.gif

btw Morehouse kicking Clark Atlanta ass 30-2... this the same team PB only beat 9-7 last week... Jones BETTA kick PB arse!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Po Texas SO..... they should have borrowed the running clock...... dont get mad because they aint take a knee... this is college football!

Exactly...All that Talk and got 58 Purnts hung up the arse LOL... 28 by the way of sp teams and 30 on offense..Call it how you wanna WE ARE JUST A BETTER TEAM IN EVERY FACET

btw Morehouse kicking Clark Atlanta ass 30-2... this the same team PB only beat 9-7 last week... Jones BETTA kick PB arse!

PB is gonna be TOUGH for homecoming. Now thats a Defense thats Stout. We have our work cut out for us next week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back