Jackson State vs. Southern: Game Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Why do it gotta be all like that? I thought su was a class act. I don't understand.

NT, that's just KG letting off some "hostility" that he had pinned inside. He'll be all right after Sunday. He's a class act like all those other Scotlandville fans down there.

:lol: @ Fort!!!

NT, that's just KG letting off some "hostility" that he had pinned inside. He'll be all right after Sunday. He's a class act like all those other Scotlandville fans down there.

:lol: @ Fort!!!
:lol: U just said that so you won't be reprimanded by the SWAC on Monday! :lol: Good save! :lol:

BOW DOWN TO THE MACK OF THE SWAC.....JSU....:bowdown:

:sick: S U :sick: WHEN YOU GET THROUGH BOWING DOWN, WHY NOT ROCK THE HOUSE AND :happydance: TO THE TUNE OF "GET READY" SO SHUT THE CRAP UP. ALL THAT TALKING AND STILL GOT :smash: WHAT A:slap: IN THAT FACE.:lmao: YOU ALL CAN STOP :whine: AND PUT THE EXCUSES IN A PIPE AND :smoke: IT

GUESS WHO'S :uzi: YOU HEARD TO NIGHT.

J S U TIGERPRIDE
AND THE SONIC B O O M OF THE SOUTH.

Ain't no way in HELL we should have lost this one. The ONLY excuse is that Landry and Lee were injured in the 3rd quarter (Lee's ass is inconsistent anyway). FIRE ORLANDO-CUZ HE CANT CALL AN OFFENSIVE PLAY TO SAVE HIS MUTHAFUKCIN LIFE!...FIRE GRAVES- CUZ ITS WEEK 6 AND NEM BOYS STILL CANT TACKLE!... AND MOST OF ALL FIRE PETE-NO EXPLANATION NECESSARY!

No our secondary is horrible. Graves should be gone because of that and Mark Orlando is gone, he already know that. After the Alcorn game I predict that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back