Jackson State vs Grambling: Game Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
LMAO @ the Tiger trying to go pick up the hurt player.

Good game to both teams. :tup: :tup: JSU or Bama State will win the East.

Great game!!!!
Great, and I mean Great SWAC TV!!!!!!! Good job SWAC :tup: Good job by the commentators as well. Very professional.

Good game JSU... Yall didn't quit even when it looked like we had a chance to go up by 3 td's. Your QB wouldn't let yall stop competing. Too bad for yall he doesn't play defense.

Good game GSU..i think we should have went for the 1st down though..dont know why they called that timeout..o well..Something tells me we will more than likely see you guys again if we can take care of bama state

As much grief as the conference office gets (and it's very much well deserved), I have to give credit where it's due. The webcast was first class all the way. Great game and great efforts by both teams.

Great game!!!!
Great, and I mean Great SWAC TV!!!!!!! Good job SWAC :tup: Good job by the commentators as well. Very professional.

I second your motion......Very Professional and I'm very proud of the conference today.....

I sort of agree with you. But some coaches know how to hide their shortcomings on talent. I always thought Pete was good at that in the 90s. He had talent. But some teams he beat had more talent. He just made sure we never beat ourselves. You have seen coaches with a ton of talent.....lose.

These are good points. Richardson's teams rarely beat themselves. However, I will still say that a team first wins with talent.

Good game JSU... Yall didn't quit even when it looked like we had a chance to go up by 3 td's. Your QB wouldn't let yall stop competing. Too bad for yall he doesn't play defense.

LOL..True..our defense was a let down ..yall defense on the other hand was lights out..we will meet again

Damn good game Grambling! :tup: Can't hold our heads down on this one. This one went down to the wire and our team never gave up! :nod: You guys have a pretty stout defense this year and very quick. Hopefully, we can regroup and get this "young" Darkside defense back up to standards. We couldn't stop the run and that's the bottom line! Great ass game however! :nod:

Great game!!!!

Man did you see how they didn't harp on the bad calls by the officials but stayed positive in all comments...even when they questioned some things. But what I really LOVE is how the guy at the end commented on how this game would appeal to recruits. I like those guys!

Good game JSU... I thought you guys would quit, but yall took advantage of some mistakes down the stretch (the turnover when we could have/should have put it away). Showed heart on the part of your guys...gotta respect that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back