Jackson State vs Grambling Game Updates: 12:00pm CT

Status
Not open for further replies.

I’m calling a spade a spade....we lost. Simple as that. Hickbottom should have called his own number on that last drive.

Man oh man why did Gram try to go so fast on Goal line? Coach Prime is making it be known that in the fall it will get bad. Grambling has to regroup and fix the QB issue really pulled a kid that was playing good and the game wasn’t the same since. They should’ve went to the quick toss earlier if it was gonna be working like that

I’m calling a spade a spade....we lost. Simple as that. Hickbottom should have called his own number on that last drive.
Nah founders you owe THEE an apology ... got your ass bust by a high school coach ..... and what I tell you... your boy... gram overconfidence would be their downfall... y’all put him in thinking awe we up let’s give the other kid a try ... refs tried to steal it from us and it didn’t matter.... I’m tired of being the swac prophet !!!

Man oh man why did Gram try to go so fast on Goal line? Coach Prime is making it be known that in the fall it will get bad. Grambling has to regroup and fix the QB issue really pulled a kid that was playing good and the game wasn’t the same since. They should’ve went to the quick toss earlier if it was gonna be working like that
We would have adjusted. That's what good teams do. I know you SWAC people are not use to adjustments, but we will show you.

Nah founders you owe THEE and apology ... got your ass bust by a high school coach ..... and what I tell you... your boy... gram overconfidence would be their downfall... y’all put him in thinking awe we up let’s give the other kid a try ... refs tried to steal it from us and it didn’t matter.... I’m tired of being the swac prophet !!!
I'm not. Prophecy is what I do.

Man, shut the UCK up and get off my thread!!!

Nah founders you owe THEE an apology ... got your ass bust by a high school coach ..... and what I tell you... your boy... gram overconfidence would be their downfall... y’all put him in thinking awe we up let’s give the other kid a try ... refs tried to steal it from us and it didn’t matter.... I’m tired of being the swac prophet !!!

Apologize these nuts ninja!! You to Beans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back