Jackson State vs Edward Waters Game Updates 1:00 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Y’all don’t like him anyways lol Now y’all concerned about him?

my man i don't care about deion sanders one way or the other. but i've never been a hater nor am i so stupid that i don't recognize the good he'll do for JSU if yall don't let the fools run the man off. and i certainly recognize how the bad press will reflect on HBCU's as a whole. it's already started by the ignorant "we are our own worst enemy/this is why you can't help the Black community crowd" over the net, and tomorrow it'll probably be on most news networks.

egggggzactly! Something ain’t right. And for this “person” to have access to your office... knowing where to go & where to get yo shit. Only his. Fuck everything else lol
I’m not buying it.
Well, ya know that Deion was married to that crazy chick who his kids are for. Maybe her craziness rubbed off on him. ~humps shoulders~

The person walked in while it was unsecured. Probably watching security and waited til he walked off for a minute and that’s when it happened
Are we sure it wasn't an intern securing the property for all of the coaches that used the office and somehow Deion didn't get the memo? Otherwise, it was an inside job, which makes this seem even worse.

Last edited:
I’m starting to believe there is “using @JROCK phrase” an handkerchief hat in the mist being used by the white man to get someone to do this in order to get some bad press at Jackson. Someone one from Ole Miss or MSU is is probably paying some sellout in Jackson to do this. Call it a conspiracy but based on history we always have has a house negro willing to sell us out for butter biscuits. No one is talking about Ole Miss or that 4-7 trash team in Starkville that like to fight at bowl games. Someone from north Mississippi is behind this.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I’m starting to believe there is “using @JROCK phrase” an handkerchief hat in the mist being used by the white man to get someone to do this in order to get some bad press at Jackson. Someone one from Ole Miss or MSU is is probably paying some sellout in Jackson to do this. Call it a conspiracy but based on history we always have has a house negro willing to sell us out for butter biscuits. No one is talking about Ole Miss or that 4-7 trash team in Starkville that like to fight at bowl games. Someone from north Mississippi is behind this.
I agree.

something is most def fishy. I lived in Jackson 10 yrs. I know a jackson crime when I hear it. This crime smell different lol A ju would’ve cleared the whole annex AND gotten away with it. And those items would’ve never been returned.

Think about this. There's a pandemic and they only allowed 20k people in the Vet. Only people that got tickets this Spring are season ticket holders.

Now, what thief single-handedly is brazenly targeting Deion that they bought season tickets, got in, got past the security into the locker rooms, walk past the lockers into the coaches offices to Deion office, search and found his stuff, and took it, and snuck past the security to get out.

And who returned his stuff?

Just doesn't add up. Make it make sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back