Da 1 & Only
TV: ESPN3

@Fiyah

Fixed it...

To listen to the Edward Waters Broadcast: click here
To listen to the Jackson State Broadcast: click here

Game Time: 1:00pm CT
TV/Stream: ESPN3

Note to posters: Its OK to show support for your team, but please leave out the smack!

The smack policy will be HEAVILY enforced. Ignoring it WILL result in an immediate ban from the sports board WITHOUT notice.

Last edited by a moderator:
JSU should win 56-7. This is a preseason game for Coach Prime and his staff as they build more hype before going on the road to Grambling State with a 2-0 record. Deion couldn’t asked for a better set up to make noise early before his top recruits get in.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop

Good looking out bruh. Appreciate the link.

Looking forward to watching and taking notes.

I saw an EWC football player with a big boxing glove this morning. I asked him what was that for. He told me that he is knocking the hell out of anything with JSU or Jackson on it.......LOL
Glad you’re in Jackson & at the game safely. Thank you for your contribution; purchasing our season tickets. As we know you only have ONE home game to attend in Red Stick. Thee We ALL Love! 💙

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Realistically, I'm not expecting a blowout.

I liken it to having a 454 big block w/ huge blower delivered. You know the capability and horsepower is there to dominate but if you don't tune it correctly, until you tune it correctly, it may sputter here and there as you work out the kinks.

After the kinks are worked out, it's your ass as you look at taillights leaving you waaaaaaay behind.

New coaching staff, revamped student-athlete personnel, trimming the "fat" which existed in the program before, getting rid of the expectation and acceptance of "mediocrity" takes a little bit of time. It just doesn't happen overnight add water and POOF!!!! Champeens. C'mon man.

Look at what Nicholls St just went through. They knew EXACTLY where to go and recruit to get what they need(ed) to start kicking schools' at their level ass.

Last edited:
Realistically, I'm not expecting a blowout.

New coaching staff, revamped student-athlete personnel, trimming the "fat" which existed in the program before, getting rid of the expectation and acceptance of "mediocrity" takes a little bit of time. It just doesn't happen overnight add water and POOF!!!! Champeens. C'mon man.

THIS

This is nothing more than a tune up game for us to see what we have as a team. I have no expectations other than to win (most likely convincingly).

THIS

This is nothing more than a tune up game for us to see what we have as a team. I have no expectations other than to win (most likely convincingly).

The W is a given based on talent alone. I'm looking for other things: personnel (performance), OL performance (improvement-dominance), DL performance (improvement-dominance), speed, quickness, minimal mistakes, coaching game-calling adjustments/strategy, etc.

The same things any decent scout would look at, not "scores." lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back