Incoming JSU transfer.......(Maybe a diamond in the rough)

Hope he has come to his senses and do what's right for him and his son.

One questions though....................DIDN'T READ ANYTHING ABOUT MOM.
Where is she?

staggalee83 said:
One questions though....................DIDN'T READ ANYTHING ABOUT MOM.
Where is she?

In Memphis.
Majoring in sociology, Brooks is taking 15 hours of credit this semester to stay football eligible. He and Daniel Jr.'s mother, Shyquisha Pettis, trade taking care of the baby in two- or three-week shifts. Pettis currently works and lives in Memphis, so every few weeks means a long, six-hour car ride is in store.

"That drive gets a little old, but Daniel Jr.'s great in the car," Pettis said. "(Big Daniel) is great with (Daniel Jr.) and we do the best we can to take care of him. But I think going to Mississippi is a good move for Daniel."

Daniel will not be able to help them against the Jaguar Express. I predict the Mighty Jag will hand "the once proud program a long, long time ago," another shellacking. :lol: :emlaugh: I "shole" hope Comegy don't eat more when he lose games. :lol: :emlaugh:

Most of the transfers coming to the SWAC bomb out. The SWAC hit and block more efficiently whereas D1A use influence blocking assignments. Therefore, the linemen come after you and destry legs and anything they hit.

I would hope he's serious about what he's saying about keeping his business first and foremost and not getting into any negative stuff.

Good stuff JSU. :tup:

The fear in this thread really stinks. This article was about this guy doing what it takes to take care of his son. And then the cowards show up spreading their fear around this piece. How about this? How about we let him show up for fall practice and compete for a chance to play on defense? Do that calm you all's fears? I know how alot of you guys tend to think that a transfer from D1-A is a god and all, but we will give him a shot at starting like all the other (55) players coming in for the fall.

He should easily get a starting job on the jsu roster. :lol: :emlaugh: One does not have to be a diamond or too rough to start there.

The Sum of All Fears.
:smh:

0425184226.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

JSU will be back this year and we will win the swac in a couple of years! You Fags.... excuse me Jags will get it. first:saw: Then alcorn is next. Get Ready

JROCK said:
He should easily get a starting job on the jsu roster. :lol: :emlaugh: One does not have to be a diamond or too rough to start there.
Don't act like SU was bussing heads last season, kid. Y'all were just as horrible as we were.

Robber said:
Don't act like SU was bussing heads last season, kid. Y'all were just as horrible as we were.
And this year will prove much of the same with that southpaw behind the reigns.

Back