I Am Looking For Old School Black College Football Games On Tape

Re: Howard vs. Alabama St. Game Tape

send me a PM with your info address etc and I'll get one to ya

Who Will Record the Grambling vs. Bethune-Cookman Game?

:) I don't have Direct Tv, but I want to see the Grambling vs BCC Game that will be played on tomorrow. Will anyone be watching the game? If anyone will be watching, can someone record the game and make a copy for me. I will pay for the cost of the VHS Tape and for postage. Someone please help me add another Grambling Game to my collection.

Re: Who Will Record the Grambling vs. Bethune-Cookman Game?

Yea! I'd like to see the whole game! BCC are a beast! GSU is STILL a POWER to deal with! Should be an interesting game!!!

Mach! Get the whole game!!!

mighty hornet said:
What network is carrying the game and what time does it start?
MH, the Gram-BCC game is the CSTV game of the week (at least one of them). CSTV is available on Comcast, Time Warner, Adelphia and Insight cable systems, among others, and is also available on DirecTV (channel 610).

Game time is 1pm est.

Side note: how bout dem Jackets!

cool, I just ditched my dish for Comcast, so I'll try to record the game. (if I had only known that Comcast doesn't have all the Fox Sports Networks, I would've kept Directv :mad::mad:

GSupe,
I wouldn't be surprised if tech flops against UNC today. There's an article in the ajc this morning about tech's history of flops after fluke wins. LOL

:wavey: The game comes on Direct TV 610 and 626. I know that Grambling is losing, but I would love for someone to tape the game for me anyway. I will pay for postage and for the blank VHS Tape.

Willie Hines
1117 North 33rd Street
Richmond, VA 23223
804-236-0068

If anyone by chance can find this game on Comcast...let me know the channel.

:wavey: Grambling just scored! I know now that I want a copy of this game. Will someone please help me out!

Who Will Recording the Alcorn St. vs Howard Game and Can I get a Copy?

:wavey: I don't have DIRECT TV and I am not able to see the Alcorn St. vs Howard Game. I want to know if someone can make me a copy of the game. I am willing to pay for Postage and the Blank VHS Tape. Can someone please help me out. I want to add this game to my Black College Football Collection. I am also looking for someone that has taped the Grambling vs. BCC Game. I would love to see how Grambling SHOCKED ALL THOSE BCC LOSERS! If anyone can get me a copy of one or both of those games. My address and telephone is below.

Willie Hines (wahines)
1117 North 33rd Street
Richmond, VA 23223
804-236-0068

Who Will Be Watching & Recording the GSU/Prairie View Game?

:) I want to know who will be watching and recording the Grambling @
Prairie View Game? I don't have Direct TV and I will not be able to see the game tonight. I would love to have a copy of the game to add to my collection of Grambling St. Games. Can someone help me out? I am willing to pay for the Postage to ship the tape and for the Blank VHS. Anyone will be a big blessing to help me get a copy of the game. GO TIGERS!!!!

Willie A. Hines (wahines)
1117 North 33rd Street
Richmond, VA 23223

:teleport:

Re: Who Will Be Watching & Recording the GSU/Prairie View Game?

Although I won't be at home tonight, I'm going to set the VCR to record it. Hopefully everything comes out right with it, I'll get back at you after the weekend and see if it recorded correctly.

Question, if you have Direct TV or the dish, can you get all the Fox Sports packages, i.e. midwest, south, north etc.

KCPVPanther

KCPVPanther,

You only get your regional FOXSports package with your regular cable package. But, you have to order the Sports Extra Package to get all FOXSports Regional packages.

Even if you get the fox regional packages, i still don't think you will get all of those games. I checked before and I don't think they were showing any HBCU games in Philly.

It's on Fox Southwest.....

:lecture:
Fiyah, Thank you very much for helping me out. I am looking foward to seeing how my G-MEN just ran all over Prairie View. Let me know how the tape came out. I will be looking to hear from you when you have mailed off the tape. Thank you very much and have a bless day.

Willie Hines
1117 North 33rd Street
Richmond, VA 23223

:bowdown:

Tigerpride said:
Am I looking for the wrong thing?? No HBCU games are listed here in any region. I have comcast.

http://msn.foxsports.com/content/view?contentID=1523301

TP, bruh, you might be out of luck. I'm looking at your TV listings now from Yahoo and I don't see anything for this game or for Fox Sports Net in Philly at all. You might want to call your cable company and see what the situation is Monday morning.

I heard PV and GSU team got into a brawl after the game. Following the big brawl several more brawls continued to take place.......

That was the biggest MESS I have ever seen! :mad:

That must have been when I fell asleep. What happen?

For those that missed the game it is on now.
Fox College Sports. 7:30 ET.

Here in ATL (Comcast Ch. 290).

bluphiiijsu said:
For those that missed the game it is on now.
Fox College Sports. 7:30 ET.

Here in ATL (Comcast Ch. 290).

It's on Time Warner Ch 107 in Houston

Back