I Am Looking For Old School Black College Football Games On Tape

Re: Looking For A VHS Copy of The SWAC Game!

:saw:

B[ECAUSE I COLLECT BLACK COLLEGE FOOTBALL GAMES AND I HAVE EVERY SWAC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME ON VHS AND I WANT THIS ONE AS WELL

:winkgrin:

Well you ain't gonna have the whole thing.

BET did a Classic Sports type thing and edited out several minutes of the game at various points.

They didn't even do like Classic Sports and let you know they were doing it.

:read:

Hey guys; I want it just to say that I have it. I have the previous five and I want to be able to say that I have all six. I know that BET did a poor job of airing the game. But I don't care. I want it anyway. Please guys; help me out. I am a huge Black College Football Fan. I am sad that it is over and I can't wait until next year when it starts. I am also looking for the Ohio -Football Classic between Grambling @ BCC.

:bowdown:

I got it. I'm watching it now, matter of fact :D
SU is ahead 14-0.

c'mon Hornets, let's go!!!

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

send me a PM

Wahines did you get the copy of the PVU/Grambling game?

mighty hornet said:
I got it. I'm watching it now, matter of fact :D
SU is ahead 14-0.

c'mon Hornets, let's go!!!

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

send me a PM

MIGHTY HORNET............
A BIG CONGRATS TO THE ALABAMA STATE HORNETS FROM STRAWDOG AND THE DAWGPOUND!

Does Anyone Have Copies of Any of The BET Games From Back In the Day?

I want to know if anyone kept copies of any of the BET Black College Football Games from back in the day? That's when we really played football and that's when some of our better African-American Talent was going to HBCU'S. I am looking for anything that would have Steve "Air" McNair and Jerry Rice. I am looking for old Circle City Classic Games, Hertiage Bowl Games and anything else that was on BET. We might be hard on BET at times, but remember they were the ones to first show Jerry Rice, Steve "Air" McNair, Michael Strahan and now other NFL Stars that came from HBCU'S. I can't get them from BET; so now I am asking my fellow SWAC Pager fans to help. Private Message me if you have any BET Games or any Black College Football Games from back in the day! :wavey:

Old School Bayou Classic Games On VHS!

Football season will be over in a few weeks and I am looking for Old School Bayou Classic Games on VHS to add to my collection. I have on VHS The-Bayou Classic Galmes from 1999 to 2004. I am looking for Bayou Classic Games from 1998 and beyond. I need to have something to watch during the boring NBA Season. Can someone help me out? I am also looking for Classic Steve "Air" McNair Games from back in the day. Private Message me if you have any Old School Bayou Classic Games or Classic Steve "Air" McNair Games that I can have a copy of. :bowdown:

:wavey:

:smash:

Any Old Footage?

Does anyone have old footage of Black College Football Games from back in the day that was aired on BET, MBC or any other station. I am looking for Old Grambling games and old Alcorn St. Games with Steve "Air" McNair. Also anything with Jerry Rice when he was with Mississippi Valley St. I am looking for anything from 1998 and back. :smash:

Re: Any Old Footage?

wahines said:
Does anyone have old footage of Black College Football Games from back in the day that was aired on BET, MBC or any other station. I am looking for Old Grambling games and old Alcorn St. Games with Steve "Air" McNair. Also anything with Jerry Rice when he was with Mississippi Valley St. I am looking for anything from 1998 and back. :smash:

Let me know if you find any of the old McNair games, especially his last one against SU. I think it aired on ESPN2

Back