Hey TP...

Re: My problem...

Originally posted by Attack Dog
I could see if JSU only needed to make some minor adjustments, but JSU will just have to overcome too much.

:confused: :confused: :confused: :( :( :(
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Dude, what are you talking about? What do you think JSU will have to overcome? With all we lost after 99, this would have been an accurate statement, but this is pure trash now. We practically had a new squad last year and you couldnt win, what are we going to do to you this year with experience? Perhaps you have been misinformed?? Yeah thats it, you have been misinformed.

I know that the '99 defense did make a drastic turnabout, but they did not have to contend with the quality of QB, RB, and WR that the SWAC has today.

HUH???:confused: :confused: :confused:
See...Now you just making up silly stuff now against JSU. Dont let your hate cloud your statements and your judgement. YOu dont have a quality RB, QB, or WR returning, so that mean we are going to automatically beat you......using your logic of course.

Hambrick, your best last year, had 1 catch against JSU. But Im sure you replaced him already.

Now why you wanna put me in this ???

Originally posted by Suge

Anyway..man don't you know that you can't try to explain TP's logic. Then you have the nerve to try and use it against him. Man that is like trying to tell Cooper that the Throwback to phatback and the on side kick to start a game aren't good plays.

Only TP can be logical. Maybe he should post a warning to children to not try this @ home.

If I would've been in there, it would've worked. You can tell your Aunt Gloria to put the house up on that one.

But back to the topic at hand........I just hope that for JSU's sake that they don't use Kent too much on us, and save him for the next game. Because, like last year, weaintonjsulevel....:(

:cool:leadingthe:cool:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Re: My problem...

Originally posted by Attack Dog

I know that the '99 defense did make a drastic turnabout, but they did not have to contend with the quality of QB, RB, and WR that the SWAC has today.

This is FACT! Your ENTIRE DEFENSE will have to be revamped in order to stop any of the teams you lost to and those you BARELY beat last year. I know you think that you have this deep talent pool, but only time will tell.

Dude,

If you only realized how inaccurate you are, you would really kill this line of uuuuh "reasoning."

JSU is superior especially to you. You couldnt stop TC last year, just think about what he is going to do to you this year. Without Eric Chappell, and with the emergence of an outstanding TE, you guys are certainly looking at a major whipping. Your defense is perfect for our team. But then again, no matter what you do, you will be at our mercy.

As far as the defense goes, son you are certainly in for an unpleasant surprise. Remember 99? We are back.

AD

I guess yall didnt improve any huh? According Coop, yall were poorly conditioned too. Kinda blows both of your theories right out of the water.

Oh Well....

JST

Remember we have the fat out of shape linemen and ball players.

Coop said this time that his team was not conditioned and they didnt have enough depth.

Doesnt that go against everything Mike has been preaching for years?

Oh Well....

What are we all talking about? You know what is so funny, JSU beat A & M last year. Why are you guys entertaining these guys? Until A & M does something relevant or signifigant in the SWAC, they ain't got nothing to say about nothing.

They don't matter. Who cares what they think.

How many SWAC titles do they have?

How many years have they been in the SWAC.

That's what I thought.

Originally posted by KKPSIHH
What are we all talking about? You know what is so funny, JSU beat A & M last year. Why are you guys entertaining these guys? Until A & M does something relevant or signifigant in the SWAC, they ain't got nothing to say about nothing.

They don't matter. Who cares what they think.

How many SWAC titles do they have?

How many years have they been in the SWAC.

That's what I thought.

Dude...stick to the band board....:rolleyes:

Your "questions" are basically cancelling each other out.

The truth normally reveals itself.

Do you all remember how I talked about teams having ceilings?? Well, that is the problems with teams like AAMU. You can only get so good because your players don't have heart and your school has no tradition. On top of that your talent level is second rate at best. A lot of teams get close to thinking they can compete with the big time programs but it's hard as "L" to consistently break through that ceiling.....ask Howard, Hampton, UAPB, and BCC.

Some teams have ceilings.

Back