Halftime Show

uapbpower

After the Janet Jackson fiasco it seems like the NFL are fazing down the haltime festivities to more a family event. Did the Rolling Stones impress you?? I think it showed why the group need to retire in the first place as they came across me as a bunch of old grey rocking chair honkies. After all this was suppose to be Motown celebration anyway. Peace out to all SWAC Football fans

Mickey Dean 2006 Preseason All-SWAC
2006 SWAC leading rusher

Big Ed sports:nod2: :nod2: :nod2: :nod2: :nod2: :nod2: :nod2: :nod2: :nod2: :nod2: :nod2: :nod2: :nod2: :nod2: :nod2: :nod2: :nod2: :nod2: :nod2: :nod2:

uapbpower said:
After the Janet Jackson fiasco it seems like the NFL are fazing down the haltime festivities to more a family event. Did the Rolling Stones impress you?? I think it showed why the group need to retire in the first place as they came across me as a bunch of old grey rocking chair honkies. After all this was suppose to be Motown celebration anyway. Peace out to all SWAC Football fans

Mickey Dean 2006 Preseason All-SWAC
2006 SWAC leading rusher

Big Ed sports:nod2: :nod2: :nod2: :nod2: :nod2: :nod2: :nod2: :nod2: :nod2: :nod2: :nod2: :nod2: :nod2: :nod2: :nod2: :nod2: :nod2: :nod2: :nod2: :nod2:
I see you can sneak in that in any conversation. Seek help...

Halftime was HORRIBLE !! :shame: The only one worse than this year is the one last year. I should have ordered the lingerie bowl :emlaugh: .

I think it was a slap in the face to the city of Detroit to have the Rolling Stones perform, when Motown built Dee-Troyit....

The Four Tops, Smokey Robinson, the Temptations or any of those great groups cudda rocked Fode Field better than those salamander-looking old codgers.....

:redhot:

Back