GSU, my deepest condolences

Panther88

Banned
Grambling Staters, you all graduated a GREAT man in one Mr John W Moore, II earlier last week, to heaven. I had to wait awhile before I could try to speak on this as it was a very emotional time for me personally :(. I've known him over the last 27 or so years and his brand of intelligence and spirituality, spoken words could never ever convey the depth of admiration and adoration that not only myself, but numerous others who are in the fold, also have (had) for him. He carried the Grambling name proudly and for that, you all should be overly proud. Several Dallas city councilmen/numerous other dignataries (judges, lawyers, doctors, educators, et al) were all in attendance for the homegoing celebration and naturally, all spoke highly of him. I think councilman Dewaine Caraway said it best when he stated "when I heard he lost his life... I looked @ the individual w/ a confused look and said 'how can you lose something, when you know where it is.'" We all know he's in heaven rejoicing. RIP Mr Moore. You'll be missed here on this earthly divide but your memory will live on forever. :tup:

Back