Grambling or Alcorn fans

I heard an interview with Alcorn's AD and the only classic he mentioned was a possible trip to the Ohio Classic and thats in limbo.This leaves me to believe that the game will be on campus.

purplerush said:
I heard an interview with Alcorn's AD and the only classic he mentioned was a possible trip to the Ohio Classic and thats in limbo.This leaves me to believe that the game will be on campus.

GOOD STUFF !!!!1
I LOVE GOING TO LORMAN MISS FOR THIS GAME!!!!!!!!
I LOVE THE STADIUM AND THE FIELD IS JUST GREAT !!!!!
SEE Y'ALL IN LORMAN FOLKS !!!!!!!!!!!

sidman said:
Hello all...I finally decided to get a name and chat with you crazy SWAC fans...The game will be played at Alcorn...the tentative schedule will be posted next week on the website

www.alcornsports.com

I'll be waiting on seeing Alcorn's schedule. It's hard to believe how good the recruiting has been for Alcorn the last two years. This should lead to a couple of championships in the near future. Maybe the start of that championship will be on Labor Day Weekend.

Ronhamp said:
I'll be waiting on seeing Alcorn's schedule. It's hard to believe how good the recruiting has been for Alcorn the last two years. This should lead to a couple of championships in the near future. Maybe the start of that championship will be on Labor Day Weekend.

I'LL BE DAMNED !!!!!!!!!!!!

Ronhamp said:

Isn't Alcorn gonna be real young this year? Corn...do you think that Bozeman can get the job done at QB?

COACH said:
Isn't Alcorn gonna be real young this year? Corn...do you think that Bozeman can get the job done at QB?
If he can't we have reinforcement waiting to be let loose.

ASU2002 said:
We know. But just make sure he gets out of bounds this time around :rolly::splat:

Absolutely. I'm glad that Eugene is coming back; he's a great quarterback and I wish him luck. However, the Braves have some unfinished business and they plan on starting their unfinished business on the "YARD" inside of Jack Spinks Stadium.

Eugene is a great shotgun quarterback. Alcorn should use a spy when he goes into shotgun. Otherwise, he's just an above average quarterback when he's in a Pro or I formation. Expect a spy to be used against him this year. GET OUT OF BOUNDS EUGENE!!!!!

Back