Get Ready

Dog81

This was my first Soul Bowl and I came away from the game with some positives.

1. Jackson State loves their TIGERS!
2. Alcorn has a "L" of a running back
3. A LOT of Jackson State alumni football players attended the game.
4. Alcorn is set at quarterback for years to come.
5. Both fan bases provided excellent support for their teams.
6. The tailgating was good before and after the game.

From listening to the fans, the expectations for the next coach of the Jackson State Tigers will be high. In your opinion, who is the right choice to bring the program back to the SWAC Championship?

PS: The missed tackle by Alcorn's Band Director can only happen in Black College Football. Get Ready in your own words, please give me your take on the missed tackle.

:lmao: :lmao:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
He tried to tackle one of the twirlers during the halftime show,saw it on TV.
Did you know "The Coach" Jonathan Coachman of WWE did the play by play for the television broadcast

Dog81 said:
This was my first Soul Bowl and I came away from the game with some positives.

1. Jackson State loves their TIGERS!
2. Alcorn has a "L" of a running back
3. A LOT of Jackson State alumni football players attended the game.
4. Alcorn is set at quarterback for years to come.
5. Both fan bases provided excellent support for their teams.
6. The tailgating was good before and after the game.

From listening to the fans, the expectations for the next coach of the Jackson State Tigers will be high. In your opinion, who is the right choice to bring the program back to the SWAC Championship?

PS: The missed tackle by Alcorn's Band Director can only happen in Black College Football. Get Ready in your own words, please give me your take on the missed tackle.

:lmao: :lmao:

:nod: :nod: :nod: we do!!!
I was completely surprised to see the fans stand behind the team like they did Saturday. Given all that we've been through, it seems as if that old JSU spirit was trying to come out.

And that tackle had us Jacksonians laughing our tail off!!! Did anybody see how ole dude kept twirling in the midst of it all. :lmao: :lmao:

Clarksdale_Wildcat said:
:nod: :nod: :nod: we do!!!
I was completely surprised to see the fans stand behind the team like they did Saturday. Given all that we've been through, it seems as if that old JSU spirit was trying to come out.

And that tackle had us Jacksonians laughing our tail off!!! Did anybody see how ole dude kept twirling in the midst of it all. :lmao: :lmao:

THE MISSED TACKLE! :lmao: :lmao:

http://chicagomarchingbands.com/asutwirler.rm

That kid needs to be on the football squad. Did you see how he dunked and spinned out of that attempted tackle without missing a twirl? :bowdown: :bowdown:

Excuse GR Dog 81

Gr missed this one. But that missed tackle was worth the price of admission...especially after getting the back up story.

Dr. Sweet NUPE said:
Man the liquid off his S-Curl made the Band Director lose his grip!!!:lmao:

In the immortal words of Coach Hughes...

He had to "TURN 'EM LOOSE!" :lmao:

Back