FL Pastor Flees Scene Naked After Man Who Attends His Church Finds Him Having Sex With His Wife in T

Gotta be bad when a busted girl cheats on you. Puts all of your business in the streets and has the nerve to file charges on you

Shouldn't have married that duck. Much less had a kid by her.

When simping goes wrong.

smh

them busted girls get high self esteem when cat's start running through them. LOL

Man, the way you are posting her pictures you must be trying to get a piece of her like the preacher. lol

Actually, since Ceedog asked, I was trying to get every picture of her off her twitter page before it had gotten wiped clean. The preacher and his wife is probably trying to do that acid wipe thing that they say Hillary Clinton did. Just trying to look after Ole Ceedog. LMAO!!!

I need to see a picture of the woman before I can judge. The picture will give me a better assessment of what happened and why....

Last edited:
There are simps everywhere. I have two frat brothers back home who are actually line brothers that are in a crazy situation with their wives. They are both now married to two women who graduated in the same high school class, but one was just a side piece and the other one was the one the first brother married. After the first brother married his wife, he decided to give his side piece to one of his line brothers and his line brother fell in love and married the side piece, which wasn't the first brother's intentions. I just can't see how they can ever get together (frat reunion, class reunion, etc.) without any shit jumping off. I'm sure ole girl in this thread was once the pastor's side piece and he married her and her husband, which is very similar to the Jackson, MS mayor's situation. Side pieces want that married life too. LOL!!!.

So how does the pastor wife look? This will solve the mystery of why does this stuff.....

Man the pastor's wife wiped her FB page clean. All we can get is this tiny picture from the Church's page.

upload_2017-1-24_22-50-55-png.4914

And she doesn't have much on her twitter account: https://twitter.com/EliseASimmons

She looks better than the side piece. She must ain't freaky.

And she also seems to have a lot more class than the side piece. I believe the side piece was the pastor's side piece before he got married and moved up in the world. I think you should go pay the wife a visit and see how she is doing in all this.

There are simps everywhere. I have two frat brothers back home who are actually line brothers that are in a crazy situation with their wives. They are both now married to two women who graduated in the same high school class, but one was just a side piece and the other one was the one the first brother married. After the first brother married his wife, he decided to give his side piece to one of his line brothers and his line brother fell in love and married the side piece, which wasn't the first brother's intentions. I just can't see how they can ever get together (frat reunion, class reunion, etc.) without any shit jumping off. I'm sure ole girl in this thread was once the pastor's side piece and he married her and her husband, which is very similar to the Jackson, MS mayor's situation. Side pieces want that married life too. LOL!!!.

Man if the pastor who marries me and my wife had sex with my wife. Man.......LORD!!!!

Now more to your point....man ain't no way I. Dude fell in love with a side piece....LMAO!!!

I clicked again and it said the same thing. I'm not on facebook so I guess I can't see it.

It's her FB page. Find someone with a FB account and check it out. Very classy young lady. Since she's a SU grad, I'm not going to post her pictures like I did the side piece.

It's her FB page. Find someone with a FB account and check it out. Very classy young lady. Since she's a SU grad, I'm not going to post her pictures like I did the side piece.

Yea you shouldn't. She didn't do anything wrong.

Yea you shouldn't. She didn't do anything wrong.

It was her husband and his busted side piece. Although the busted side piece husband is being labelled a simp, he didn't do anything wrong either. I hope this is a life lesson for him, which is you can't turn trash into a housewife.

Let's be real is the husband really simp? How about he is a good father and provider and that his wife is just slut. See it's a shame when the husband is potentially humiliated because of the woman he chose. For all we know she could have been treating him great and he had no idea of her side life.

Also, as my mother and father always told me...you never let a man get close to your woman. NO MAN including relatives. Hell I'm planning my designs for my house and I want special room to watch movies. That room will be on the opposite side of the house from the master bedroom. It will have it's own half bathe. A ni$$A ain't got no reason at all to be getting lost and accidentally end up in another part of the house. My lady ain't riding no where with another man...she wanna go somewhere and don't want to drive II'm driving her or her relatives. No sir!!!

Hell my fiance is worse with me. I remember one time one of her female cousin's car needed a boost at 10:30 pm. Man my fiance had on her clothes and was sitting in the den on the sofa waiting on me. LOL....I was like "you don't have to go." She said "let's go boost the car off." I ain't say shit after that but ok. Then another time her aunt needed to go to the grocery store, shittttttttt my fiance was dressed and ready to go again.

LOL

Back