Fayette County deputies chase armed 14-year-old in stolen car

EB

View: https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=1407448576572110

While the distance from DeKalb to Fayette County is short, one goes through a lot of traffic, whether they are driving below, at or above the speed limit.

I just remembered a case from the early '90s. There was a chase that eventually made it to the SW part of I-285. The car lost some of its tires but kept driving for a short distance before stopping.

Well, the passenger decided to make a get away on foot. He got out of the car and tried to cross the expressway. As one may expect, he did not make it. (DO NOT CROSS THE EXPRESSWAY!) He had body parts that were spread across the expressway.

While the distance from DeKalb to Fayette County is short, one goes through a lot of traffic, whether they are driving below, at or above the speed limit.

I just remembered a case from the early '90s. There was a chase that eventually made it to the SW part of I-285. The car lost some of its tires but kept driving for a short distance before stopping.

Well, the passenger decided to make a get away on foot. He got out of the car and tried to cross the expressway. As one may expect, he did not make it. (DO NOT CROSS THE EXPRESSWAY!) He had body parts that were spread across the expressway.
I remember when that happened. My brother has just got on the police force and had to work that scene. He was sick on his stomach

Back