FAT SHAQ.................

staggalee83

War & Thunder
No comment.....................Just bringing up old shat!!
That was a good move Crapcheck.:look:

:redhot: :redhot: :redhot: :redhot: :redhot: :redhot: :redhot: :redhot: :redhot:
LAKER FAN..............:xeye:

Paul Quinn

Paul Quinn College currently belongs to the National Association of Intercollegiate Athletics (NAIA) in the Red River Athletic Conference. The College offers comprehensive intercollegiate athletic programs for men and women. The athletic programs include the sports of Football, Men and Women Basketball, Track and Field, Volleyball, and Baseball.

The College teams have won sixteen conference championships since 1983. The men’s basketball team won the NSCAA National Championship in 1990 and 1995.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
staggalee83 said:
No comment.....................Just bringing up old shat!!
That was a good move Crapcheck.:look:

:redhot: :redhot: :redhot: :redhot: :redhot: :redhot: :redhot: :redhot: :redhot:
LAKER FAN..............:xeye:

I feel you stag. Just think if they had played the full sixty minutes last year and the injuries to Shaq and Wade.

Croft84 said:
I feel you stag. Just think if they had played the full sixty minutes last year and the injuries to Shaq and Wade.

"WE" got the League Leading Scorer though. :emlaugh:
"WE" got the man. :emlaugh:

Devil's Gun Trigger Man said:
I wish they would have interviewed Kobe and Crapcheck right after the Heat got through beating down the Pistons.

I think "Crapcheck" is one of the worst GM out there. He was just giving a job by hanging on the NBA logo {West) all these years. Have Kupchack made any significant move since he have been GM? For as benefiting the team. He is almost as bad as Zeke. :lol:

Croft84 said:
I think "Crapcheck" is one of the worst GM out there. He was just giving a job by hanging on the NBA logo {West) all these years. Have Kupchack made any significant move since he have been GM? For as benefiting the team. He is almost as bad as Zeke. :lol:

Even ZEKE would have kept SHAQ................and you know how much he like's to sign FOWARDS.:emlaugh: :emlaugh:

staggalee83 said:
Even ZEKE would have kept SHAQ................and you know how much he like's to sign FOWARDS.:emlaugh: :emlaugh:

:lol: :lol: Is Kupchack contract up for renewal at any time soon? I know it is not going to matter because the good Dr. will keep him on. Lakers would have made better moves if you can keep the Dr. out of those titties bar. :lol:

Croft84 said:
:lol: :lol: Is Kupchack contract up for renewal at any time soon? I know it is not going to matter because the good Dr. will keep him on. Lakers would have made better moves if you can keep the Dr. out of those titties bar. :lol:

Crapchack ain't going nowhere.

The DR., is not running the show behind the scene.
Remember...............He has passed that along to his daughter.

Don't care what people say...............She made that decision or influenced the hall out of ole DAD to hire him in that position.:smash:

You know where her mind is...................ZENNNNNNNNNNNNN.....:dizzy:

alcorn25 said:
THE LAKERS DID THE RIGHT THING.::shh: :shh:

If you mean becoming a solid 6th, 7th or "8th place in a dog fight just to make to the playoff team"................then you right.

staggalee83 said:
If you mean becoming a solid 6th, 7th or "8th place in a dog fight just to make to the playoff team"................then you right.

THE LAKERS WON'T IN A DOG FIGHT FOR LONG. YOU KNOW THEY HAVE NO SPENDING LIMITS.

alcorn25 said:
THE LAKERS WON'T IN A DOG FIGHT FOR LONG. YOU KNOW THEY HAVE NO SPENDING LIMITS.

Man........................MONEY ain't the issue.
They ain't got no dang COMMON SENSE.:smh:

I repeat,( from 2 years ago), ........................HOW THE HELL YOU GONNA GET RID OF A ONE OF A KIND FOR A 1 OF 10.:smh:

Ain't but 1 SHAQ.:nod:

Kobe could be replaced with T-MAC, LaBRON, V. CARTER, etc...............:nod:

Alcorn25...................I know you messin' with me.
Don't make me drive down NORTHSIDE Drive to jack yo arse.:hat:

I'm just curious; Has anybody gotten TGO's thoughts on ebok's success in this year's playoffs? *snicker*

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
jag4life said:
Never T-Mac or his cousin.

I beg to differ bruh. If you put any quality swing man with Shaq, it's on. Orlando with Penny Hardaway (Finals), Lakers with Kobe (3 rings), Heat with D-Wade (Finals). If he was playing with VC, T-Mac, Ray Allen, or anybody else decent it would be on, he's proved it his whole career.

I beg to differ bruh. If you put any quality swing man with Shaq, it's on. Orlando with Penny Hardaway (Finals), Lakers with Kobe (3 rings), Heat with D-Wade (Finals). If he was playing with VC, T-Mac, Ray Allen, or anybody else decent it would be on, he's proved it his whole career.

THAAAAAAAAAAAANK YOU!!:cool:

staggalee83 said:
Crapchack ain't going nowhere.

The DR., is not running the show behind the scene.
Remember...............He has passed that along to his daughter.

Don't care what people say...............She made that decision or influenced the hall out of ole DAD to hire him in that position.:smash:

You know where her mind is...................ZENNNNNNNNNNNNN.....:dizzy:

You might have a point. But dont make no mistake of who is running this team. The Dr. make the final decision. It is his check book he is approving or declining anything that happens with the Lakers. For as the Zen he negoiated(sp) strictly with the good Dr. and no one else. He thought that the Lakers could survive without the Diesel. He just didnt want to pay that money. If Shaq had of decided to rework his contract believe me he would have been still in LA regardless what Kobe thought. I was listening to the Best Damn Sports Show I guess two or three months ago and they was talking Jeannie Buss and she said that her daddy regreted not working with Shaq.

I feel you. He has done this with 3 different teams. You know they was a D Wade and Shag injury a way from going back to back. They was leading with about 2 and half minutes left.

They didn't win with Penny and didn't make it past the 2nd round in L.A. with All-Stars Eddie Jones and Nick Van Exel.

D-Wade and Kobe are both way more reliable than Vince and T-Mac. T-Mac has ALL the talent in the world but has notoriously disappeared during even a little adversity.

jag4life said:
They didn't win with Penny and didn't make it past the 2nd round in L.A. with All-Stars Eddie Jones and Nick Van Exel.

D-Wade and Kobe are both way more reliable than Vince and T-Mac. T-Mac has ALL the talent in the world but has notoriously disappeared during even a little adversity.

Dude........................He took a franchise that was only 4 YEARS old to the NBA FINALS with Penny.

Dude...........this was a flat out bad decision by the LAKERS..........Point blank.:(

But, I'm gonna stop cause I know where this is going.
I'm gonna wait to see how many people KOBE takes to the finals

Blacknbengal said:

His wife, 2 daughters, and himself.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Bruh I believe you are right. I dont think Kobe will go out of town by him self no more with all the shat he has being going through. Do you think he will stay at the ONeal's home. :lol: :lol:

Back