Ex NBA ref agrees with JR?

Kendrick

Administrator
Staff member
<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/KrQ3obEgfm0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/5rE102IfC98" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/RjEz0QPjY60" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This matchup is turning into David Stern’s worst nightmare, as the league knows that Mark Cuban is going to be watching the officials like a hawk. Any call that does not comply with the officiating rules, as written, will be met with a huge outcry from the entire city of Dallas generally, and from Mark Cuban, specifically and loudly. Cuban will simultaneously bitch about botched calls and point out missed calls to anyone who will listen. Stern is already losing sleep over how to keep Cuban quiet.

The owner of the Heat, Mickey Arison, has Stern’s private cell phone number, and Stern always takes his call. Cuban, on the other hand, is dealt with by other league executives who can talk in circles without giving him a real answer to the hard questions

Last edited:
The man did make some excellent points in that first video. You'd think Lebron was the second coming of a player with at least one championship the way some of the fairweather fans, television and radio announcers are slobbering all over his gonads.
Dude hasn't won not one ring, but he's supposed to be the greatest?! LOL!!!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
The man did make some excellent points in that first video. You'd think Lebron was the second coming of a player with at least one championship the way some of the fairweather fans, television and radio announcers are slobbering all over his gonads.
Dude hasn't won not one ring, but he's supposed to be the greatest?! LOL!!!

How many HOF's in their prime has Lebron had to help him before this season?

Dude just say you don't like Lebron......SMH

Lets be honest. NBA Refs play favortism like there is no tomorrow. They used to do that isht for Jordan and would have me super hot. I like Lebron but he gets away with traveling 10-12 times a game.

Lets be honest. NBA Refs play favortism like there is no tomorrow. They used to do that isht for Jordan and would have me super hot. I like Lebron but he gets away with traveling 10-12 times a game.

Pops the whole damn league gets a way with "traveling/carrying".... These point guards couldn't do half of the stuff they do now back in the 70's and 80's..

How many HOF's in their prime has Lebron had to help him before this season?

Dude just say you don't like Lebron......SMH

How many HOF-ers has Kobe had over the last three years to help him? ZERO.

And I'm still LOL at Lebron elbowing Barea in the throat and no call. Wow!!!!:smh::smh:

How many HOF-ers has Kobe had over the last three years to help him? ZERO.

And I'm still LOL at Lebron elbowing Barea in the throat and no call. Wow!!!!:smh::smh:

Let's see......Kobe had Phil who's possibly the greatest NBA coach ever, 3 seven footers 2 of which are skilled shooters, Ron Artest, and not to mention Derrick Fisher. Compare that to what Lebron had in Cleveland. Lebron took a bunch of losers and brought them to the finals and had the NBA's best record a couple of years.

So let's stop acting like Kobe had no help or is playing with scrubs. You put Kobe in Cleveland and he'd go crazy. Not in a good way.

Kobe could never get out the first round until PHil came back and they swindled Gasol from Memphis. so that means Kobe couldnt do it without Gasol or Phil

and yes everybody get favored calls in every sport. look at that dumb ass Tuck Rule for Tom Brady.

Jordan got away with murder with those push offs. :shame:

Yes, I am still bitter about him pushing Miller.

How you gone be bitter about your frat bruh MJ. LOL. Miller was aggravating. Jordan said it was like fighting with a chicken. LMAO.

I think you mean Miller pushing Jordan.

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/jUAU6D1Nn5w" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Hold up! Barea got elbowed in the THOKE and there was no call or punishment?

You mean during Game 1 of Finals by LeBron or the second round against the Lakers? Bynum was ejected and suspended for the first five games of next season for his flagrant foul on Barea.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
You mean during Game 1 of Finals by LeBron or the second round against the Lakers? Bynum was ejected and suspended for the first five games of next season for his flagrant foul on Barea.

yeah, I saw the Bynum one...I'm talking about what someone just posted about LeBron doing it? I missed Game 1 so I didn't see it.

yeah, I saw the Bynum one...I'm talking about what someone just posted about LeBron doing it? I missed Game 1 so I didn't see it.

Oh, that should have been an offensive foul on LeBron. Even though he outweighs Barea by 100,000 pounds, doesn't mean LeBron should be allowed to push off like that.

How you gone be bitter about your frat bruh MJ. LOL. Miller was aggravating. Jordan said it was like fighting with a chicken. LMAO.

One of the reasons I like ol Mr Potato Head... he used to light Jordan's azz up!

One of the reasons I like ol Mr Potato Head... he used to light Jordan's azz up!

Cmon Biggs. All Reggie did is run behind screens to get open. Wasn't like he was shaking MJ off or something. LOL. You just had to chase that mofo all the time and hope to not get picked off by a screen from one of the Davis goons.

Let's see......Kobe had Phil who's possibly the greatest NBA coach ever, 3 seven footers 2 of which are skilled shooters, Ron Artest, and not to mention Derrick Fisher. Compare that to what Lebron had in Cleveland. Lebron took a bunch of losers and brought them to the finals and had the NBA's best record a couple of years.

So let's stop acting like Kobe had no help or is playing with scrubs. You put Kobe in Cleveland and he'd go crazy. Not in a good way.

Stay on topic dude....how many HOF-ers?! ZERO. Folks said he couldn't do it without Shaq, but he not only went to the finals, he went THREE straight years and won two straight rings.....again, with not ONE HOF-er.

He would be more convincing if he had a collection of plays instead of 1 or 2 from the game. But I do feel him on that Boozer "foul".

Also, everyone in the NBA gets away with traveling. I have to stop my son's team from attempting to mimic some of the blatant traveling those cats do.

He has a point. But, errah...why is it only about LeBron? I know his violations be extra crucial...but, he ain't HAAAARDLY the only one.

Heck, I know Ive been complaining about Rip Hamilton catching and setting up after recieving the ball off of picks. That dude is as bad as Lebron.

Hold up! Barea got elbowed in the THOKE and there was no call or punishment?

The LeBron lovers would have been screaming foul if that would have happened to him along with the flagrant foul that he did on Jason Terry that was not call, along with the two offensive fouls that went nowhere. We need to face the facts that he is now the new Michael Jordan, can't touch him and can get away with murder.

Back