ESPN's Mel Kiper has Tavaris Jackson going....

Re: Tavaris Jackson

D-NICE said:
......and to think, you used to call me crazy when I said TJ was the man.:lmao:

NICE

I'm reading all these posts about measurables but no one is talking about the most important factor in playing the qb position, decision-making. Does the guy make good decisions with the ball?

Re: Tavaris Jackson

BIGCAT3000 said:
Does the guy make good decisions with the ball?

Yes.

He threw very few interceptions, quite a few TD's, and could pull it down and run with it if he had to.

Congratulations TJ ! ! !

I think that Jackson has a good chance to see the field within the next 2 years. With Brad JOhnson as the starter (at age 37) and Mike McMahon the only 2 QB's the Vikes have right now, Jackson could come in and make a difference....

UAPB '97 said:
I think that Jackson has a good chance to see the field within the next 2 years. With Brad JOhnson as the starter (at age 37) and Mike McMahon the only 2 QB's the Vikes have right now, Jackson could come in and make a difference....

Yeah, I think this is the best situation for T. Jackson going to Minnesota. I really feel that he will have a very productive career. Someone said on the meacfans site that his former coach Houston Nutt has to feel stupid, because, he tried to get T.Jackson to switch to WR and keep Matt Jones at QB. It's interesting to see that the NFL didn't agree.

DaTruth4u said:
Yeah, I think this is the best situation for T. Jackson going to Minnesota. I really feel that he will have a very productive career. Someone said on the meacfans site that his former coach Houston Nutt has to feel stupid, because, he tried to get T.Jackson to switch to WR and keep Matt Jones at QB. It's interesting to see that the NFL didn't agree.

I TOTALLY AGREE! NUTT SHOULD FEEL LIKE A REAL GENIUS!

I did a couple interviews on Minnesota radio yesterday and basically told them that TJack was a great thing for the Vikes... :)

Back