ESPN College Bowl Mania

Robber

Consigliere
Aight folks. It's that time of year again. Who's gonna set it up so I can blast y'all.

The SWAMI is ready!!!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
ummm Billy O.,
Just because you finished in last place (as usual) and I finished in 1st place (as usual) aint no reason for you to hate.

sheesh!

You know good n dayum well that I've NEVER come close to finishing in last place!!! :smh:

Always in the top tier, sir...ALWAYS! :headphone

Bump. :bump: Last chance for some uh ya'll to get that annual waxing...............:smash:

Ntelekt said:
*like clockwork...* :lol: :smh: :retard:

Yep, the same 1-13 team owner that will claim to win our fantasy football league every year.

After clicking the link where do I go to sign up?
Can somebody help the computer challenged kid here?
I think I was 1 of the 541.......:shame: :shame:

Jaguar94 said:
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

I can't access the ESPN site til I get home, if nobody has helped you before then, I can do it this evening.

now, let's see.....

bluedog
JROCK
Jag79
and now Jag94

sooner or later, we'll know all of the 541
:emlaugh::emlaugh:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Jaguar94 said:
After clicking the link where do I go to sign up?
Can somebody help the computer challenged kid here?

You have to register first, and after you register, you should be prompted to the Create Entry screen, and you should be OK from there.

NICE

D-NICE said:
You have to register first, and after you register, you should be prompted to the Create Entry screen, and you should be OK from there.

NICE

If you have ever used ESPN before and played any of the games or fantasy sports, you can use the same log in and password as you have in the past.

Suge said:
Groupname : SWACPAGE
Password : TSPN

http://games.espn.go.com/bowlmania/frontpage

I don't know if it is case sensitive or not, but I entered everything in all kaps.

Prepare to get beat down!

If you do the search and type in SWACPAGE it will come up, you must type in the password with all caps.

I should be off to a great start tonight... I put 28 points on this game tonight

Southern Miss DOMINATES Sun Belt teams that they have played in recent bowl games...

Point spread: USM -17 :lmao:

ho hum...... :sleeping::sleeping:

off to my great start, as usual

gon be a piece of cake for me, as usual

I shole hope yall enjoy battling it out for 2nd place.

Crap... I was feeling good , thinkin I KNOW I had chose Toledo to win... that is until I went and looked at my pics... Grrrr...

I know I chose USM to win... but then I guess I must have switched my pics after checkin my pics the second time around....

aw damn,

Were those refs in the Alamo Bowl from the SWAC?? They were downright TERRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They handed that game to Nebraska's sorry arse!
:mad::mad:

Back