"Dunk City" goes Hollywood! USC hires FGCU's Andy Enfield as head basketball coach

Re: "Dunk City" goes Hollywood! USC hires FGCU's Andy Enfield as head basketball coac

my how we forget, Sean Woods just left Valley and went to Morehead St. It wasn't a huge jump, but they got way more funds and recruiting budget than we had.

I mentioned that in my earlier post.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Re: "Dunk City" goes Hollywood! USC hires FGCU's Andy Enfield as head basketball coac

:lol::lol:

jag,
If nothing else, you're consistent.
:tup:
You don't have to believe me. He is about to get a raise. One of the offers was before the tournament at his previous stop. Heard he had 3-4 offers right after the tournament. But you have to understand Banks grew up a Jag fan as his dad, God father(Bob Love, yes that Bob Love) and brother all played for SU. Now if a big money job in the millions came along I'm sure he would leave. In Louisiana besides LSU, SU potential is greater than the rest.

<b><font size="6">From whom? Just curious.</font></b>

He cannot read your writing. It's too small, let me enlarge it for you. :tup:

JagTilUDead, your alum is asking you a question up there?

Man that dude is one dedicated guy. :lol: I swear if I ever win the lottery for big money I am gonna build this dude a house in the middle of SU's campus so he can wake up literally at home at SU. :emlaugh:
:lol::lol:

jag,
If nothing else, you're consistent.
:tup:

Man that dude is one dedicated guy. :lol: I swear if I ever win the lottery for big money I am gonna build this dude a house in the middle of SU's campus so he can wake up literally at home at SU. :emlaugh:

:lol: no :lmao:

What yall better hope don't happen is my man Jagtillidie winning one of those big power ball lotteries. The rest of the SWAC would have hell to pay dealing with SU. V would become T Boone Pickens of SU then. LOL. But hell if I won that kind of money, I would do the same thing too.

What yall better hope don't happen is my man Jagtillidie winning one of those big power ball lotteries. The rest of the SWAC would have hell to pay dealing with SU. V would become T Boone Pickens of SU then. LOL. But hell if I won that kind of money, I would do the same thing too.

:lol:

Me too.

I'm sponsoring gear, upgrading the basketball arena, new training equipment, engineering labs, field turf, new practice gym, coaches salaries, recruiting budgets, ... well maybe not all of that but I'd be working toward it. lol

Evans interviews for Marist men's hoops coaching job

Anthony Evans began his coaching career in the mid-Hudson two decades ago and could return to the area as the Marist men's basketball coach.

According to several sources, Evans was on campus in Poughkeepsie to interview for the job earlier this week. Evans, 42, just completed his sixth season as coach at Division I Norfolk State. He led the Spartans to the NCAA tournament last season.

Marist is seeking a replacement for Chuck Martin, fired earlier this month after going 41-118 over five years. The Red Foxes — hit hard by injuries — finished 10-21 this season.

Reached by phone on Thursday afternoon, Evans declined to comment.

http://www.recordonline.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20130329/SPORTS36/303290343/-1/SPORTS

He cannot read your writing. It's too small, let me enlarge it for you. :tup:

JagTilUDead, your alum is asking you a question up there?

LMAO!!!

:lol: :emlaugh:

That shat ain't funny :smh: :lol:

Maybe I am not understanding this? Wasn't Shaka Smart the person everyone wanted the past two or three years? He turned eveyone down.

Tubby just got hired at Texas Tech. How did Frank Haith get his chance to coach at Mizzou? When he was at Miami, most of his damaged was done during the NIT tourney.

Explain that?

Frank Haith won't be employed much longer at Missouri if he continues to underachieve with all of that talent. Mike Anderson had Missouri rolling.

Back