Draymond Green will not be suspended for kicking Adams in the family jewels

In_The_662

Deeeeep In The Delta.....
The NBA punked out on this. I understand why they did it but he's CP3 type dirty. Too much of a history to not do so but ratings and star power trump fairness

That lil monkey didn't get suspended? The league is just as crooked as the number 8. I think that lil monkey hit that dude in his balls the last game too.

That monkey showed he is a monkey in the most deragartory way, like an American call him that.

He should be expelled thug behavior rules the nba again.

I am glad he was not suspended just to see a better game, but he should have been IMHO. To me, any time you do all the extra stuff to try to draw a foul, if you hit someone doing it (in the jewels, face, stomach, etc) you should be penalized. PERIOD.

He is lucky, if I was his victim, THE EMPIRE WOULD STRIKE BACK. I would not care what any one said, he would be bent over wondering if he could have kids. Especially since the nut less basketball association does not care.

That lil monkey is about to have his team down 3-1 in this series. That monkey has awaken a sleeping giant now.

They can't play "bully" ball. They play "pretty boy" ball. OKC is playing bullyball now and it's all because of that monkey.

Guess it didn't matter. Golden State looks so much different when Curry and Thompson aren't making 20 bail-out 3s.

What is the significance in referring to him as a "lil monkey"? Just because Steven Adams did it, you guys think it's OK too?

SMH

Yep looks like the 73 win Bulls comparisons can stop now.

Looks like Scottie Pippen may have been right. That Bulls team may have swept the Warriors. Green wouldn't have kicked Rodman in the nut sack. Jordan, Pippen and Harper would have been too big for them Warriors swing men and back court. Like Barkley said, Curry is getting handled on the offensive end by a stronger and bigger Westbrook.

Back